OH SIREN-HEAD SENPAI

Chapter 4: Y'all Are Enjoying Siren-Senpai So Much

Author's Note: Due the poll being split I decided to make it into a HORRORCRACK
BOOK so expect some horror along with crack in order to satisfy all the readers, have fun reading this chapter cause each chapter is now close to 500+ words

Chad's hair is brown while Brandon's is a natural black cause you'll be needed that later ;)

Seriously

Previously on SirenHead X Reader

Regina looked back at the three of you, her eyes clouded with fear "please..." Without hesitation, SirenHead ripped her body open as blood began to drip down onto the floor. "FUCKING RUN!" Brandon yelled as the three of you ran as fast as your legs can carry while the being was quickly eating the corpse of the now dead Regina.

The continuation:

Now running for your dear life, the sirens grew faint as the group of teens began to separate and go within the different routes of the forest, which was quite a dangerous decision due to an immediate creature that continued pursing another feast. "Those idiots..." you thought to yourself, panting once you've hit the immediate limit of what your legs could do. At a young age, you were quite fascinated about camping and survival due to your family living in a rural neighborhood close to an immediate forest.

Learning from your father who was a skilled hunter, living and adapting to the forest was quite an easy task for you compared to your comrades who have lived in the busy streets of the city. (Channel your inner Bear Grylls lmao. No, you ain't drinkin your own piss in this horrorcrack, chill.) "First off, I need to find the othe-" Pausing, you suddenly heard a loud scream emit from the forest. It was a male no doubt (Hah— scream like a g i r l)

"Fuck! Why did you have to do that?!" Brandon exclaimed loudly to which Chad laughed. The male's face was contorted in utter anger due to the fact that his girlfriend was ripped into pieces right in front of him minutes ago. "What? I'm just trying to lighten up the mood~" Chad purred playfully, smirking. "You know Brandon..." The brunette spoke, approaching the male slowly. "I've always liked you more than a friend..." He spoke, grasping ahold onto his comrades wrist before pinning them into the nearby tree. (Told ya you'd need it, ya wouldn't listen)

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Brandon exclaimed, only to be stopped by a rather husky chuckle coming from the brunette. "Since your girlfriend is now dead, how about I make you mine right here, right now~" Chad admitted, his lips attaching themselves into the ravenette's neck. Brandon's eyes seemed to widen like dinner plates once he heard another faint siren sound. "S-Stop Chad, not is not the time for this bullshit.." he stuttered, hearing the sound again. "Scared? Don't worry, if we will be quiet then that fucking monster won't hear us, right?"

To be continued