SIREN DADDY IS BACK!

TOTALLY didn't do this during my break at work :') but I knew y'all would end up killing me if I didn't update lmao

Previously on Siren ahead x Reader

"Wait! Brandon this isn't what you think!" You spoke worriedly, his body twitching rather creepily to which you saw his head turn in a rather inhuman way to stare at you. "You killed Regina... you killed Chad. For what? Curiosity over this fucking monster?" He admitted, laughing insanely. "We'll see how you can manage with me..."

The continuation

"Killed Chad and Regina? Are you out of your mind?!" You exclaimed, clearly distraught and afraid of what he'll do to you. Nevertheless, your instinct to fight back was rather necessary because you knew this wasn't the Brandon you knew back in middle school. The Brandon that went all his way to still befriend you even after he changed into a rather 'popular' student in high school. "Brandon, I know you're in there. Please fight back and stop acting this way! This isn't like you!" You exclaimed, trying to give a sense onto the psychotic male across from you.

"That Brandon you knew is no longer here..." He responded nonchalantly to which he lunged forward at you with full force, aiming his blade close towards your neck in hopes to finally once and for all slice your throat till you bled to death with no hope. Brows furrowed, you immediately began to dodge his attacks, earning a low growl from the male. "Just die already you whore!" He exclaimed, cutting you slightly on the cheeks.

Hissing in pain, Brandon slowly began to lap off the blood from the blade "your blood taste fucking filthy. Oh right, cause you are filthy you dirty little bitch." He spoke, venom laced in his voice as he continued to swing aimlessly with malice. Panicking, you knew that the only way to stop his attacks was to..

1) Fight back with a weapon
2) Knock him cold
3) RUN BITCH RUNNNNNNNN

TO BE CONTINUED

You are now free to pick your choice, the choice you pick will determine your ending so choose wisely ;)