DADDY SIREN VIBES

Back from my long awaited haitus and I'm here to give you more of that siren head lovin ;) ❤️👌🏻

Previously on Siren Head X Reader

Hissing in pain, Brandon slowly began to lap off the blood from the blade "your blood taste fucking filthy. Oh right, cause you are filthy you dirty little bitch." He spoke, venom laced in his voice as he continued to swing aimlessly with malice. Panicking, you knew that the only way to stop his attacks was to..

1) Fight back with a weapon
2) Knock him cold
3) RUN BITCH RUNNNNNNNN

Since you guys have different answers in the comments, the routes will be split at this point so... you get different endings from what you are choosing. Have fun~

The continuation

Choice 1: Fight back with a weapon

Grunting, you began to dodge the male's futile attempts to stab you. "Just let me fucking kill you already!" He shouted in anger, managing to hit a small cut on your cheek. "Never! This isn't like you Brandon!" You exclaimed with worry, trying to snap the trance that the male was having which proves to be unsuccessful at this point. "You made me like this and now you need to pay the price" Furrowing your brows, you had no choice but to fight back with all your might as another swing of the blade just barely missed close to your neck.

Dashing towards the male, you suddenly and literally kicked the choatic male in the crotch which albeit worked as he shaked and trembled from having his wee wee getting kicked upwards to where it never shined. "Fuc— fuck! You sack of shit!" He yelled, hands grasping onto his crotch area. Taking it as a sign, you quickly grabbed the blade as you dashed out of the area.

Choice 2: Knock Him Cold

Continuing to dodge nervously, you couldn't help but wonder "what happens if I knock him out? Will the normal Brandon wake up and forget all of what has happened?" You thought to yourself, hissing in pain as the blade suddenly cut towards a crucial part of your neck... slightly. "Are you even listening you piece of shit? I just want you to die already!" Brandon grunted and began to pick up the pace.

Whimpering slightly, you had no choice but to just knock him out cold. Looking around the vast forest, you began to find an item that was worth to your own advantage which happened to be a rusty pipe laying nearby. Grabbing the pipe, you quickly took a defensive stance "g-get away from me you monster!" You yelled out, making the male laugh. "Or what? You can't even—" suddenly, you struck the pipe towards Brandon's Adam apple which quickly brought him to a standstill which gave you the chance to bolt out while you could.

Choice 3: RUNNNN BITCH RUNNNNNNN

Backing away from the male, you quickly made a beeline towards the densely packed forest. You need to get out of here and quick before that hideous monster manages to catch you along the way. Brandon growled as he followed in pursuit, still intent in killing you with his bare hand. Unbeknownst to you, the direction you were about to head to was towards Siren Head as it's sirens were faint and low in volume.