OH SIREN DADDY

Welcome back to our scheduled broadcast where we ask "why are we doing this again?" And "who the fuck is that horse?"

Today will be a big ass chapter cause why in the fuck not?

Previously on Siren Head x Reader

"My dear, you can call me Long Horse. I believe that humans have the ability to move forward towards evolution without being the slave for all the beings that consume them... and don't worry about me, I will try to help you out as possible because you have the potential to change." It spoke, disappearing.

The continuation

Pausing, you tried to process everything that had happened to which you quickly understood. Knowing that if you stayed a bit longer in the exact spot you are at right now, it might get you killed. "Alright, if that fucking horse is trustworthy then I will follow its command" you mumbled to yourself, quickly going north. As the sirens began to slowly lower down in volume.

Walking around the the vast area of the forest you began to notice some small but necessary item laying on about in the ground. "Huh..? What's this?" You thought to yourself, grabbing the item from which it looked like a slightly broken down yet functioning camcorder. From what it looked like, the individual that came here in this forest purposely dropped the camcorder after shutting it down.

Turning on the item, you were suddenly greeted by a worried face of a male as screams echoed from the background. "H-Hello! My name is Billy and T-this is a recorded message for anyone who sees this. M-Me and my pals were roaming around the woods at night to which we got lost. We couldn't find the trail the led back out of this woods but I just want to let you know that i-if you find this then please m-meet me in the cabin far north." The worried voice of Billy continued from within the video as growling can be heard from the distance.

"I don't want to die!" Was the last sentence the male spoke as the video ended with a scream. Covering your mouth, you quickly shut down the camcorder and buried it on your backpack. Was this guy still alive? What happened?!. Thoughts began to swarm around your head as you ran quickly, wanting more than to just find the cabin and see if any survivors were still alive but suddenly you froze upon seeing a corpse right in front of you.

To be continued.