Her Master, His Contemptress

Prologue

-----------

"Mr. Cerulli? There's a gentleman named Roland Thomas waiting for you downstairs, shall I bring him up to your study?"

He stood facing out the window behind his large mahogany desk, his back to me, shoulders broad. The way he had his arms crossed over his chest made his back look irresistible. Though, I'm sure his back looks ten times better without that suit jacket in the way. Oh, who am I kidding? I know for sure it does. His entire body looks better, sexier, and desirable without that charcoal black suit in the way. Although, I don't mind a man in a satin tie.

"Bring him up." He demands, his voice soft but firm. I stand there waiting for him to turn and look at me but he makes no movement.

"Yes, sir." I say, making my way out of his study.

"Wait a minute, Heather." The sound of his sweet voice stops me before I close the door. I turn back and see him looking at me over his shoulder.

"Yes, Mr. Cerulli?" I breathe, losing myself in his big hazel eyes just like every time I look into them.

A small smirk appears on his face, causing my knees to quiver. He knows I can't resist that famous smirk of his.

"When we're alone, it's okay to call me Master, kitten." He says and my eyes widen at his choice of words. "You know I can't resist hearing you call me that. It makes me want to take you then and there, my sweet girl." I was blushing beyond crimson. Was it possible to even breathe right now? Hardly. God, how I want this man. And he called me his sweet girl. His. As in...his. I was his and only his. The only difference was...he wasn't mine. He was hers. He was married to her. I had to share Chris-- I mean, Mr. Cerulli with his wife of five years which is something I'm not too fond of.

"Understood...Master." I breathe, slowly closing the door. Slow enough to catch that smirk grow wider. He kills me. He will be the death of me. One day.

*

*

*

*

*

This was just a short preview of what's coming your way. I had this dream that kind of inspired the idea and plot to this story. It is a short story which will contain sexual contact. You have been warned. So, if there are any kinky freaks out there who are looking for something of the sort, add this to your library. I will begin a weekly update after I finish publishing The Addiction. Not many are reading that one, so, I was just wondering if it's even worth continuing. Leave a comment into the box telling me what you thought of this little preview. Vote, fan, blah blah ;)

I should warn you, it is not your typical 'Chris is in a band, his girlfriend goes on tour with band, Chris and girl have sex, girl gets pregnant, yadda yadda' story. Based on my dream, Chris was not in a band but he did have the same friends....just a bit more sophisticated. Imagine a world where Motionless In White wears nothing but suits, don't wear makeup, and are freakier than we thought. Don't bite your lip having that image in your head, hahaha. Add this to your library and I'll love you forever. Show me the same love by giving this short story a chance and sharing.

~Dahlia Slaughter