Chapter 4

"Okay guys, let's give it up for the newly weds, Sean and Gwyneth Manzano!!" Philip shouted with the crowd.

Pinapunta kami ni Philip sa harap at agad naman kaming sumunod.

"Yes! Wooohh! Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!" The crowd shouted.

"Okay, you two love birds. Would you like to give one more message to each other before we all eat?" Philip said and gave the mic to me.

"Umm yeah.. Sean... you are a very big blessing that God gave me. I don't know kung ano na mangyayari sa 'kin kapag nawala ka pa. No one would be making me laugh and smile everyday, and I would really like to cherish each and every moment with you my darling husband, I love you so much," I said at inabot naman kay Sean yung mic.

"Gwyneth, my really caring and loving wife. I assure you that I will love you for the rest of my whole life, and I would never ever get tired of doing that to you. Sobrang cute mo at masayahin mo Gwyn, at kahit ano mang pagsubok ang dumating sa ating dalawa at sa future anak natin ay kakayanin natin together. Hindi man natin inexpect na hahantong tayong dalawa sa ganitong sitwasyon, pero nangyari pa rin. And I will not waste the opportunity and break our relationship at all costs. I love you so so much, always and forever," Sean said and kissed my lips.

"Okay everybody, kainan na!!!" Sean shouted.

Nagsi-kain na ang aming mga bisita at saka lumapit sa amin ang aming mga suportadong magulang.

"Congrats, 'nak!" Bati ni Mommy, saka yumakap sa akin.

"Thank you, Mommy!" I smiled.

"Thank you po, Mrs. Callao," Ani Sean.

"Oops! It's Mom to you, Sean," Sabi ni Mommy.

"Okay po, Mrs-"

Tinaasan ni Mommy ng kilay si Sean.

"I-I mean.... Mom!" Sean smiled.

"Congratulations, Son!" Bati naman ng Dad ni Sean.

"Thanks, Dad," Sean answered.

"Oh, my baby has grown up!" Sean's mom said and hugged him.

"I may be grown up, mom. But I'll always be your baby boy."

"Gwynie, darling...." Sabi ng Mommy ni Sean.

"Yes, Mrs. Manzano?" I asked.

"Hija, stop calling me that. From now on, call us Dad and Mama, okay? You're a Manzano now, you are part of the family!"

"Thanks, Mama!" I answered.

"Kumain na po ba kayo? Kain na po!" I said.

"Hindi pa nga e, binati lang namin kayo. 'Di ba mare?" Sabi ni Mama kay Mommy.

"Oo, tara kain na tayo! Sige na ha, maiwan na namin kayo!" Sabi ni Mommy.

Umalis na sila at saka pumunta sa buffet.

"I love you," bulong niya.

"I love you, too., I whispered back.

Pagkalipas ng ilang oras, inaya ako ni Sean sumayaw, habang pinapanood ang compilation ng mga memories naming dalawa.

"Thank you for everything, baby," he whispered.

"Huh? For what?"

"For saying yes, and for all the love and affection you gave to me."

"It's nothing baby, I love you."

"Mahal din kita, asawa ko."

Pagkatapos ng lahat nang nangyari, it's time for our visitors to head back home. But before that, we gave them a thank you message.

"Umm.. I just want to say thank you to all our friends and their families, and our other family members for coming here to our annual wedding ceremony," panimula ni Sean.

"Indeed. We are deeply grateful for you guys to come, and especially to Derrick and Kaitlyn for being best man and maid of honor, you guys just made our special day even more special. We love you all!" I continued.

"Yes, we love you all. And ingat sa paguwi, God Bless you all!" Sean said.

"Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!!" Sigaw ni Philip.

"Mabuhay!!" The crowd answered.

After a long and tiring day, inantay namin ni Sean maubos bisita namin hangga't sa kaming dalawa nalang natira kasama si Philip at saka ang mag-asawa na si Derrick at Kaitlyn.

"Congrats, sishy!" Kaitlyn said and hugged me.

"Oh, baby. After this pack your stuff. We're going to Maldives!" Sabi ni Sean.

"W-What? A-are you serious?!" I shockingly asked.

Sean just smiled at me.

"Yup, you heard right baby. I booked us a flight to Maldives for our honeymoon!" He shouted and carried me.

No joke, but I really do love Maldives. It is my big dream, the fresh breeze, the nice blue sky, the feeling of the sand, and the fresh blue sea, just makes me smile! And I get to go with my husband! This dream did really come true!

"Awww, thank you babe!" I said.

"No problem, mahal na mahal kita Mrs. Manzano."

"Mahal na mahal rin kita, Mr. Manzano."

______________________

haha sana all maldives. :'>