Chapter 27

R18.

Binuhat ako ni Sean, at dinala sa guest room katabi ng kwarto ko. He laid me down on the bed, and started showering my neck with kisses. His kisses went up to my jaw then to my lips, he started licking and sucking my bottom lip. He then pushed his tongue inside my mouth and our tongues played together.

I moaned in between our kisses, and I hugged into his neck, to deepen our kiss. His hands trailed down from my neck down to my chest, he's cupping my left mound, his lips still with mine. Tinaas niya ang ruffled shirt ko, and cupped my breast through my bra. He kissed down from my lips, and back at my neck again. He started nibbling and sucking my neck, which made me moan.

Binaba niya ang cup ng bra ko and he started playing with my nipples, tinanggal niya ang ruffled shirt ko at tinanggal ang hook ng bra ko sa isang kislap lamang. Minamasahe niya ang magkabilang dibdib ko, at saka sinipsip ang utong ko.At inipit 'yon sa dalawang daliri niya.

His kisses came down again from my chest, to my belly, habang binababa niya ang pantalon ko. He touched my area through my panties, I could feel my self getting wet from down there.

"Wow, you're already wet." He chuckled.

"Because... I'm thirsting for you." I whispered.

He chuckled and kissed my lips, while his hand is busy removing my panties. When he got it off, I felt his hand touching my area and spinning it, he spreaded my legs and he's now looking down at my area. He got off the bed and pulled my legs to the edge of the bed. He knelt down and leaned closer to my womanhood, he licked at it a little bit before spreading my legs wider.

His thumb is rubbing my clit, while his tongue is already twirling inside me, which made me go crazy.

"Uhmmmmm...." I moaned.

I yelped a little, when I felt his two fingers went inside me. He thrusted slowly, while his tongue is still licking my clit. It made me more crazy when his fingers thrusted faster and faster inside me, I could almost hear my wetness through the speed of his thrusts.

"Ahhhh... Fuck......" I muttered a curse.

"Fuck Gwyneth, you're so wet." He said.

"S-Sean.... I-I'm coming..." I uttered.

He thrusted faster, before taking out his fingers wgen I felt my release. He stood up and took off his shirt, and unbuckled his belt, and slid down his pants and boxers. And his member sprung out. He held and stroked his member, before positioning it between my legs. I gulped a little, before he totally put it inside me.

"Ahhhhh.... Fuck!!" I yelped.

He slowly thrusted his member inside me, before going fast. He carried my right leg in his right arm, to get a better position. His other hand rubbed my clit, while he is thrusting in and out inside me. I felt my knees quiver, in weakness.

"Fuck, Gwyneth. I love you so much." He was breathing heavily.

"I.... L-love... Y-y-you..."

Lumabas na siya sa akin.

"Stand." He commanded.

I did what he said, and stood up. He immediately turned me back, and pushed my back causing me to bend over. He entered me by the back, and thrusted hastily. I moaned curses and his name by the speed of his thrusts, again.

"Fuck, Gwyn... I'm coming!" He said, still breathing heavily.

He thrusted really fast again, until pulling his manhood out of me. I laid down on the bed, and I came on his legs, while he came on my belly. He immediately grabbed some tissues, and wiped his leg and my belly. Agad akong nahiya, dahil ang laki ng kalat na ginawa ko sa binti niya.