❛𝔹𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ❜

(author-chan: tissues tissues! Get your tissues! This chapter might be a little dramatic, *handing out some tissues* here ya go dear readers)

Author's POV

Y/n and Boboiboy were walking alongside. But there's something wrong and you can feel the tension between them, Y/n looked at her right to where the dino capped boy is. She noticed sweat trickling down from his face and his body was slightly trembling. He noticed that his lover was looking at him making him look away, both of them stopped their pace.

Y/n wondered what could be wrong with him. Did he caught an illness or something, "are you okay?" She asked, she held his hands but was only swatted away. This made her worry, "Boboiboy what's wron-" you were cut midway after your hand was slapped away by your lover. He looked at her with tears in his eyes and said "Y/N I made the dumbest mistake ever. And that was... Loving you" his words struck your heart, "What's going on? Is this a prank or something?" She asked, staying positive that this could be another prank.

"This is real Y/N. Face it! I don't love you anymore! I'm sick of your s***! I don't want you around me! I found someone else! You're useless to me now!" And with those words the sky darkened, thunders roared from the sky. And most of all warm beads of tears threatened to dampen her cheeks. "W-what?" She choked, her throat beginning to dry. "Let's... Break up" he said then left, with no regrets saying those unbearable words. She could only reach for him, but it was no use he already left.

She fell to her knees clutching her aching heart. Raindrops soon followed the sync of her tears, she couldn't believe it. Didn't be promised to love her until the end? How could he do this to her? Soon she felt numb, not minding the rainfall. Letting all of her tears fall from her beautiful e/c orbs.

Y/n's POV
Soon I found myself at Ying and Yaya's house. I couldn't bear to go home looking like this, feeling like this.

'You're useless to me now!'

'Useless to me now!'

'Useless!'

His words kept on running into my head, I can't help but cry my heart out. "Y/n stop crying, we know you love him but it's over now," Yaya said, while Ying kept yelling insults about my ex. "I knew that boy was never good for you!" She spat. I took my phone, I opened it making me more miserable, it was our first picture together. Where we still love each other. Where did it all go wrong?

"Y/n put the phone away" Ying stated, But I can't. Yaya took it from me and hid it in her pocket, "what did I do to deserve this?" I faked a grin with tears trickling down from my eyes. "You need to move on now y/n, we know it's hard to walk away from your relationship. But we're here for you to help you surpass every obstacle" Yaya hugged my side soon ying did the same. "It'll be alright"

(Next day)

Author's POV
Y/N started walking to school, with a downcasted face. Formerly you and Boboiboy would walk together to school but now you're just walking on the street alone.

Once you've reached the school you saw a horrifying scene, it's your precious past boyfriend, kissing another girl in front of you. Your heart shattered, you couldn't shake the feeling of betrayal. You started to take a step towards them but it hit you..... You're nothing to him now.

You just lowered your head and stepped away, running far from them. Tears rushing down your face, your vision was now blurry. Once you've reached the park you sat down beside a nearby tree. Hugging your legs into your chest, crying your heart out.

It hurts too much, the heartache, the betrayal, everything. "W-why? Why is... This happening to me?... What did I do?... To deserve this" you choked. You soon opened your phone, then pressing the gallery. Where the memories of you two are stored in.

(Just imagine these words as photos alright?)

*you two hugging under the starry sky

*you wearing his clothes

*you were putting some makeup on his face while he was pouting cutely

*sharing a wonderful kiss

"Y/n I told you to put your phone away" you looked behind you to see Yaya and Ying. "G-guys!" You ran to them and hugged each other. "Just let it all out y/n" Ying said while brushing your h/c locks. "I know you love him Y/n but... He... Found.... someone new" Yaya stated with a hint of pity. "It was never easy to walk away Y/n. But it'll be alright" Ying added. "H-how did you k-know?" You said between hiccups, "we saw it" they both said in unison. "If I ever saw that a**hole I'm going to kick him to the moon!" Ying yelled out of anger.

(Time skip)
Y/N's POV
I was sitting on my bed, tears still streaking my face. Hugging my legs closer to my chest while scrolling down to me and Boboiboy's past messages. I know this will hurt me again but I can't help it. Every scroll I do it follows by a new pain.

And the last sentence made my heart sank "I love you Y/N!" It said. "He's a liar, he said he loves me. But why did he cheat on me?" I cried, what sin did I commit to receive such enormous suffering?

I took up all my courage and pressed the delete conversation button. My thumb began to tremble, hesitating to delete it. I closed my eyes and pressed it, but it made it worst. My heart couldn't take all of this.

(Timeskip, I know guys it hurts :,>)

Weeks passed like seconds, but nothing heals, nothing changes, I'm still in love with him. Every day I could always see how happy he is with his new girlfriend. I would always stalk his IG, he posts pictures of him and his new bitch.

They both looked delighted, without me. Maybe this is it, maybe this is the time I learn to let go. It won't hurt to try right? Soon I'll forget everything. But I won't forget how I loved him, and I know that.......

........"It'll be alright".......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-chan: I was inspired by the song on top, and I was crying like a fool once I listened to it. Because it made me remember this boy I met, I'm already regretting every single thing I did for him like doing his projects, assignments, and many more. Okay, this is becoming personal. Hope you enjoyed this one!

Edit: I seriously make bad angst (TvT)