❝𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀❞

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂

After the breakup occurred a week ago he had not seen you since then. And due to his luck, he just had to see you today with someone else. He was currently walking towards the grocery store with Gopal. And this fat idiot just had to notice you.

"Hey, Boboiboy isn't that your ex? And she's with someone hotter than you... And taller" he snickered, the said boy sent her a spine chilling look right before glancing at the said female.

His emotions struggled inside him. He wanted to lash out his anger seeing a man beside his woman. He was infuriated if he could just March over there and kick that guy on the nuts. But then again he and Y/n were separated, means he doesn't have a title to do so. "Let's just go" he stormed off with Gopal behind him.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮

Quake became silent the entire week without Y/n, he was still approachable though. Just expect that he'll zone out whenever you talk to him. Ever since Y/n resigned as his assistant his cousin took the job, and her excuse, well to take care of the heartbroken mama.

"So Quake... Today we'll have a meeting with the school head and you will be discussing the next event" Moon stated, yes I did intend to put myself here for some reasons -,-

"Hm" he hummed in response, Moon already understood his reply. But what happened next was utterly unexpected, the brunette caught a glimpse of a certain H/C haired girl, with another boy. Her eyes widened, she poked Quake and pointed out the female.

His eyes saddened, seeing Y/n with somebody else, smiling widely as she did with him before. But now he wasn't that reason for that bright smile. His chest felt heavy, as he tried to hold back his tears. "Damn that Y/n has no taste! Tsk tsk tsk... Don't worry Quake you're still perfect! Believe in your cousin Kay?" She comforted the boy. "Yeah... Let's just go, we don't want to be late" he hastened his pace, Moon took a last glimpse at Y/n before following her cousin.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶

Thunder became more violent than before. What do ya expect? He lost his stress reliever. And to add more of the details, he can be easily angered so better be careful about that. There was this one time he yelled at Thorn for just clapping his hands, let's say it didn't end well. Quake grounded Thunder for doing it ;-;

Ice, who was the calmest of the calm (was that even a word?) Tend to help his older brother. The two decided to walk in the park and it worked, Thunder calmed a bit. The pressure and anger inside him just faded into the breeze. "See you're doing it already" Ice complimented "thanks Ice" he smiled a bit.

But~ because of the author's plan something unexpected (not) happened. Thunder and Y/n had crossed paths and it was the worst time really since Y/n was walking with another guy. And to be honest the boy looks so freaking handsome!