❝𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂(𝓼)❞

Author-chan: BWUHAHAHA. There will be a lot of bloody scenes here, bloOood.

Stella: *gives her a weird look* you sadistic little-

Author-chan: *brings out Hanako-Kun's knife* what were you going to say, Stella?

Stella: 'shit I remembered she can kill me'..... Nothing

Author-chan: let's begin the blood-shedding! And oh yeah you two aren't together here yet.

TRIGGER WARNING:
Mentions killing and such (my dumb self forgot to put this before)

~•~•Boboiboy•~•~

You thought he was a sane person but what you didn't know that he was actually INSANE. You woke up somewhere dark, you panicked and tried to run but you felt you're being tied into a chair. Every minute you could feel your heartbeat beating faster and faster. Soon you heard footsteps walking towards you, the person took off your blindfold, after removing it your eyes were blinking simultaneously by the light that was shone only upon you.

"I see you're awake," the person said, and it sounded like a boy. A familiar boy, "w-who are you?! What do you want from me?!" You yelled at the person's silhouette. "Well, I want..... You" the boy laughed like a maniac scaring your life out of you. "Who are you! And what did... You... Boboiboy! Where's Boboiboy!" You remembered that earlier you two were walking home not until you blacked out and found yourself in this dark place.

The person was secretly grinning, then took a step forward. "You're looking for him aren't you?" He showed you his face making your body stiff and your face became pale. "B-boboiboy?!" You stuttered out of fear, "yes y/n it's me" you couldn't believe what's going on. You thought that this could be another prank of his but no. This is REAL.

"Why are you doing this to me!" You yelled tears threatening to fall. "Because I want YOU. You're mine! And mine only! EVERYDAY I HAD TO SUFFER SEEING YOU WITH OTHER GUYS. But now you're here with me. I'm sorry if I had to this, but this is the only way for you to love me" he was caressing your cheek but you moved your face away. "Oh, I have a surprise for you!" He exclaimed then switched the lights on, your body began to tremble once you saw the horrifying view.

Bodies have been hanged on the ceiling, blood was still dripping. But what made you more terrified is when you saw your friends' body lying on the cold floor. Yaya's head was now smashed into tiny bits that her brain was also smashed, Ying was now chopped into pieces, Gopal's mouth was stitched closed and his stomach was sliced open showing his bloody organs and then there's fang, his eyes were scooped out and his head was now chopped off.

"You see Y/n they all love you. And I don't want that. Only I can love you" he said with a menacing look. "YOU MONSTER! THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! DIE IN HELL!" You screamed at him. He slapped you really hard, and you can feel the stinging feeling on your cheek but what matters is that you're still mad at him. "Don't worry Y/N. I'll keep you away from anyone so that you'll only look at me." He said a venom lacing every word. "What if I don't!" You said not daring to look at him. "Then I'll just have to take your eyes out. In that case, you can't look at anyone no more."

~•~•Quake•~•~

You stepped inside the school only to be met with bloody corpses lying on the floor. You wanted to run but your legs were shaking in fear, then a handheld your shoulders. You turned around to see Quake smiling brightly at you, your eyes widened and quickly hugged him. "Quake, I'm scared" you mumbled and felt him pat your head. "Don't be scared, I'm here" he assured, you felt safe in his arms not until you noticed his other hand was holding a bloody ax. Then it hit you, this magnificent man killed them, you quickly pulled away and stepped back.