❝𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻❞

Author-chan: soo after getting my shits together, in short, mAh self... I've finally found some time to continue the next scenario, so what are we waiting for? Let's continue the show! I mean chapter. And btw be a lookout for my new book which will contain my own set of characters. That's all now let's really continue *whoosh*

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂

Face it without him, you feel something is somewhat not right. Something is missing and that's him, you wanted to fix this relationship and it took you a lot of thoughts before initiating your so called plan.

You went to him and luckily you found him sitting on a bench with his head dropped. "Hey, shortie." With that small call he turned his face behind him, he teared up once he saw you. He couldn't believe it, it was you in the flesh walking towards him.

"You seem lonely here, care to share that burden with me?" (Tf am I writing? ;-;) "b-but i... I thought you found someone else" he stuttered, his expression saddened with his own words. "Wait what?" You sat beside him.

"I saw you with my own eyes. You were with someone else" you chuckled and explained that that guy wasn't your new half but your cousin from abroad. He blushed in embarrassment "b-but still I thought you—" he couldn't finish his sentence since you kissed him right there.

His face grew red and soon enough melted into the kiss. (YAY!)

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇
𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓴𝓮

"Ya still down aren't ya?" Moon said, staring at her cousin. Quake didn't answer as he proceeds to look for a book for the upcoming midterms. "Dang I need to make this right!" She muttered, she ran out of the library and looked for a certain person.

And once she laid her eyes on her she grabbed her on the arm not caring if she even disturbed their conversation. "H-huh?? M-moon?!" "Okay I'm gonna get to the point, I know you still love Quake so why don't you get back with him!?" She said lessening the gap between their faces (oi I'm not gonna kiss any character here okay? Except Thorn UwU)

"So, you do know. Actually, I wanted to do that but I... I just can't. After what I've done" she said, looking away from her silver eyes. "You know Y/n, breakups are normal. You should tell him right away or else someone might swipe him away from you" Moon explained.

This gave you determination, you looked at her and said "you're right! I'll do exactly what you've said!" You ran away from the black-haired female "GO GET YOUR MAN! AND WAIT YOU'RE RUNNING TOWARDS THE WRONG WAY! HE'S IN THE LIBRARY!" Moon yelled. After you disappeared from her sight she chuckled and said "They are so going to make out"

After looking through the whole library Y/n finally found Quake. She breathes out a huge sigh before approaching him, he was holding a book with a half heart on it. He was surprised when another hand went on top of his. "Your heart seems to be lonely, would you want me to give you mine?" He looked up to see Y/n smiling widely at him. His tears fell as his smile grew. "Of course, if you promised not to leave my heart again" "I promise"

🎉 You've finished reading ❣𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂: 𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼❣ {Boboiboy X Reader} 🎉