❝𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂❞

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!!!:
𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝙇𝙎𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙑𝙀 16, 𝙄 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿𝙍𝙀𝙉 𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙇. 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙆𝙄𝘿𝙎. 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍 15 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author-chan: Y/N! Y/N!

Y/n: what?

Author-chan: will you do me a salad?

Y/n: okay *stands up* fruit salad or vegetable salad?

Author-chan: No! What I mean is... Can you do me a favor?

Y/n: okaaayy?

Author-chan: good! Just do what's written on this piece of paper. *Shoves the paper to her hands* bye! I'mma play mystic messenger now.

Y/n: that gal is weird *glances at the paper* (0_0).....w-what the fluff, AUTHOR-CHAN?!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝓑𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂

"I'm so going to get you for this author-chan!" She mumbles under her breath. She stomped her way towards Boboiboy's direction who was currently busy cleaning the front counter.

He immediately noticed the female's presence. He paused his work for a moment, swaying the fabric towards his left shoulder. "Do you need anything love?" He questioned with his endearing smile. The female became flustered all of a sudden, Boboiboy was pretty oblivious of what's going to happen.

"Are you okay?-" "yeah!" Her sudden outburst surprised Boboiboy. "Uhh okay?" He smiled awkwardly "what brings you here?" He asked. "Well, you see..." She pressed both of her pointing fingers with each other, with a flushed look.

"Umm... C-can... We... Have... A baby?" Her voice was low to be even heard by the dino capped boy. "Huh? I can't hear you love... Can you please speak a little bit louder?" Y/n was surely going to explode any second. And that's because of the author's ridiculous favor. (Sorry not sorry) "can... We have a baby?" Boboiboy finally heard it, his mind exploded due to romantic excitement perhaps?

"W-what?... Why... So sudden?" He questioned, scratching his cheek awkwardly. "Uhh... Sosorryitwasaprankbyauthor-chanandi'mgonnagonow!" She dashed her way out of the shop with a very red face. Boboiboy who was left secretly chuckled by his girlfriend's cute reaction.

"Hehe... I don't really mind if it's you" (gahh my heart u///w///u)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜