❛𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙❜

"Y/n!"

"Mommy!! Daddy!"

"Run! Now!"

"No! I won't leave you, dad!"

"Listen to your father sweetie. Run! They might find you! Run!"

"Mom! Dad! No!"

"RUN!"

*BANG* *BANG*

"NOOO!"

"Y/n! Wake up! You're having another nightmare again!" The earth manipulator said, shaking the h/c haired female. She shot her eyes open "NOO!" She yelled, sweat covering all of her face mixed with her tears. "Q-quake?" He looked at her with sympathy then pulling her in his embrace, "don't cry I'm here... You're with me" he soothingly said, feeling two arms hugging back. "Q-quake... M-my parents they.... *hiccup* they-" "shhh, I know I know" he brushed her hair with his fingers which made her comfortable.

"Hey, Quake commander-" Cyclone opened the door and saw the two hugging each other, the couple looked at the wind manipulator, their faces flushed in an instant and pulled away from the hug. "Uhh sorry sorry... You can continue what you two are doing" he said then closing the door, "so, let's go downstairs it's time for breakfast," he said, helping her to stand up. The two descended downstairs and saw the others at the table already, "good morning y/n" Granddad said, he was sitting on the couch, sipping his tea while watching tv. "Good morning granddad," she said smiling a bit. Afterward, you joined the others at the breakfast table.

(Timeskip! Cuz I'm lazy as hell)

"Want to help at the shop today y/n?" Quake asked, she nodded as a response and followed her boyfriend to the Shop. Once they reached their destination they saw Koko Ci waiting in front of the shop, once he saw the two he went closer to them. "Good morning commander!" Quake stated while saluting "Good morning cadet, today Quake I'm assigning you to a mission with Thunderstorm." He explained which made the girl beside him have a troubled look. She was sad that her beloved boyfriend had to leave once again and she'll be left alone. "But commander. Can't it be Solar or whoever is unoccupied?" Quake said, the commander sigh and fixed his sunglasses.

"Y/n dear, can you please stay with the others for a while. I need to discuss with Quake privately" Koko Ci said, she nodded, she took a last glance at Quake then left. "Hi y/n!" Thorn beamed smiling brightly, she smiled back and nod. But something hit her, when will she smile like that again? Like there's no problem that can harm her? I guess scars take time to heal.

"Where's Quaky?" He asked "he's with commander" she answered then sat at the front chair. Thorn nodded and started to work, "hey Thorn? Can I help?" She asked at the nature element. "No need Y/n, I can do this!" He assured, wiping the wet cup with a white cloth but accidentally dropping it. "Oopsie" he chuckled nervously and rapidly cleaning it up before anyone could even see it. "Don't tell grandad" he whispered to you.

"Y/n," Another voice said, she looked up to see Quake. "I'm going on a mission. Are you okay with it?" He asked, scratching his nape. "Uh... Yeah of course!" She replied but deep inside she's a wreck, the thought of Quake leaving her is hard for her. And he's leaving on a mission means another bruise, scratch, pain, and exhaustion for her beloved boyfriend. "A-alright then... I'll be leaving now" he said after kissing her forehead, he was about to leave when y/n suddenly grabbed his wrist.