❛𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕨 ❜

There you are with your beloved fiance Boboiboy, taking a small stroll beside the shore. The cold night above you where thousands of stars twinkle and the moon giving light to your way. It was perfect indeed, he holds your hands as if he never wanted to let your soft hand go.

He squeezed it lightly making you look at him with confusion. "I love you" he whispers, in an instant your blush grew, throwing a light punch at him using your freehand.

He chuckled by what you did and paused his movements. He embraced you lovingly whispering sweet nothings "I love you Y/n and I'm happy we live under the same sky" your blush grew worst. He's really good at making your heart flutter, "I love you too honey." You felt him hug you tighter, not tight enough to hurt you.

"Thank you for letting me grow old with you" you pulled away from the hug and pecked his lips. "I should be the one thanking you, for coming into my life" his lips etched into a smile right before kissing you passionately.

Seconds later you both pulled away for air "I promise you that I'll make you the happiest woman on Earth. I'll satisfy you even in bed" he smirked seductively, and again you became flustered.

"B-boboiboy!" He chuckled at you as he collided his forehead against yours. "Hmm? Do want to wait until the honeymoon? Or we could just do it now~" he teased, you puffed your cheeks which he found cute. "No!" You ran away from him, letting him be dumbfounded there for a while right before chasing after you. "H-hey! Babe! Get back here!"

...

The day has come, you wearing a tight white dress that clung to your body. It adorned your curves, it was simple yet elegant, your heart began to go crazy because of nervousness.

You wanted to visit the groom but you weren't allowed to, even if you wanted to.
"Hey Y/n, are you nervous?" Ying suddenly popped up behind you with a worried look, "yes... But I'm sure everything's going to work out okay" with your reassurance she breathes out a sigh of relief.

"But still if you fe-" "Don't worry. I got this" you cut her mid-sentence, she nodded and left the room before taking a last glance at you.
...

You feel your heart racing, the day has come for you to see him in front of the aisle. The gigantic wooden doors opened revealing the crowd watching you in a distance, your feet started to head towards the aisle with a grin on your face. You saw him there, wearing that white tuxedo you got him, he looks perfect, attractive, and most of all happy.

His eyes lingered on you, you pulled a smile and soon enough his eyes landed unto the girl behind you... The bride...

Soon enough you were going to step aside for the bride to walk into the aisle for Boboiboy to wait. Your eyes became watery, seeing his grin, his loving eyes staring at that girl, Yaya.

Yes, you weren't the bride but the maid of honor. Yaya was now next to Boboiboy holding his hands into hers. This wasn't supposed to happen, this was supposed to be your wedding.

Flashback

After the party you threw before the day of your wedding you found Boboiboy and Yaya sharing the same room and they were naked. Your blood boiled by the scene in front of you, they must have gotten too drunk last night that something happened between them. Soon enough Yaya was pregnant with Boboiboy's child, and you didn't have the choice but drop your wedding and let them get married instead.

End of flashback.

Tears started to fall from your eyes not until the preach stated "is there anyone who is against this marriage? You may speak now!" Ying who was next to you held your hand nodding as if she was telling you to speak up.

But you being the nice girl you are decided to keep shut. And besides your throat was dry from your silent sobs.

"No one?" The preach asked soon he announced them as husband and wife.

They kissed right in front of you as the crowd went wild. You were silent the whole time, you can't speak, you wanted to but decided to not ruin his day... That was supposed to be your wedding.

"That should be me, but it seems destiny had other plans"