A MISTAKE: 3

EMMA

We're currently inside a very crowded place. Why is it so crowded? I don’t even think that I’ll recognize someone in here.

I'm not letting go of Jamie’s hand because we might not see each other again if we get separated here.

I glanced at Jamie that's still on her phone, probably calling Gray.

I scanned the room. It is spacious but this unbelievable large number of people made it look small. There is also a stage which I think Gray will be performing later on.

I almost let go of Jamie's hand when a guy hugged Jamie and I don’t even have to guess who it is.

“What took you so long?” Jamie complained.

“Let’s go.” Gray smiled at Jamie and to me as we strode to the second floor of this building.

I actually like Gray for Jamie. They're so suited for each other. It’s like they are meant to be and he’s unbelievably nice.

“Guess this is the VIP huh?” I whispered to Jamie as I scanned the whole second floor, it's less crowded here.

“You can watch us from here.” Jamie and I sat as Gray served us drinks. “Have fun girls. I need to go to the backstage, we’ll start soon.”

“Good luck!” I cheered him as he smiled back at me. Then she stared at Jamie who’s looking down, looking at the crowd.

Jamie looked at Gray, “Why is it so crowded here?”

“There are a lot of performers here tonight. Even Shawn is here.”

“REALLY?!” Jamie and I both screamed as we looked at each other with a huge smile.

“Did you come here because of Shawn Mendes?” Gray looked pissed off so I let Jamie handle him.

I just sit here, sipping the drink Gray gave us.

“Of course not. I came here because of you. I didn’t even know that Shawn will be performing here.” I can hear Jamie explain to his sulking boyfriend.

“Then why were you so happy when you knew that they will be here?” Gray's irritated now or he's just probably jealous.

“We were just surprised that’s all.” I’m listening to them. Jamie’s like a parent explaining things to her kid.

I glanced at them and Gray seemed calmed down now. And I know what calmed his nerves.

Jamie probably gave him a quick kiss.

It’s always like that, he stops complaining when Jamie kisses him. He’s so childish.

“Wow I’m so glad you’re here. I didn’t expect you here.” I looked at the guy talking to me and smiled when I saw Warren standing right before me.

“You too. What are you doing here?” I put down my drink and faced him properly.

“I’ll be performing tonight.”

“Wow. Are you performing solo?”

“Actually, yes. I don't look like I can sing right?"

I giggled at Warren's sense of humor that made him laugh.

“Hey Ren, let’s prepare for our performance.” Gray chimed in, "See you later."

Gray gave Jamie a flying kiss first before putting his hands around Warren's shoulder and walked out of here.

I glanced at Jamie who’s looking at Gray and Warren’s fading back with a dumbfounded expression.

“I’m glad you stopped me from killing that guy the other day.” Jamie stated, referring to Warren.

“I know.” I breathed.

“What the hell he’s a singer with a tons of fans and I almost slapped him.”

I sat closer to Jamie while giggling. “That would be a total embarrassment and his fans would've killed you.”

"I know." Jamie picked uo her drink, "I can't imagine being slapped by his fans one by one."