A MISTAKE: 4

EMMA

The performance started and the crowd was hyper than ever. Jamie and I were dancing along to the music the DJ played.

“You’re so great DJ Cal!” Jamie screamed in which the DJ heard her and gave Jamie a thumbs up.

Jamie looked so happy because the DJ actually noticed her. But her fun was cut short when her phone buzzed. She received a message from Gray and since she's my best friend, I read it also.

Gray: Don’t talk to any guys.

I almost choked on my drink because I couldn’t stop myself from laughing.

“Hahaha. Your boyfriend is hilarious. He saw that?” I searched for Gray but I can’t see him. His senses for his girlfriend were on the other level in this world.

“I just cheered DJ Cal and he got jealous again.” Jamie put her phone back in her pocket and sipped a drink.

“But it’ll end with just a kiss.” I pinched Jamie playfully as she was dancing along the music.

We were both feeling giddy because DJ cal kept on looking at us but we just danced anyway. Jamie's boyfriend might misunderstand and sulk again. He might think that we were talking about the DJ. He’s such a possessive boyfriend but Jamie can easily handle that.

“Who is next?” DJ Cal said over the mic making the crowd crazy. Including us. “Guess who’s here? WARREN HUGH!”

We went wild, the venue was full of screaming fans, including us. I am holding Jamie’s hands because I am so excited to see him perform live.

The DJ started playing a song and Warren finally appeared on stage making us go crazier and wilder.

When a day is said and done,
In the middle of the night, and you're fast asleep, my love

Warren started singing while bouncing to the rhythm.

Stay awake looking at your beauty,
Telling myself I'm the luckiest man alive.

'Cause so many times I was certain
You was gonna walk out of my life, life.
Why you take such a hold of me, girl,
When I'm still trying to get my act right?

His voice is so beautiful. He sang his line while looking at the second floor, he looks like looking for someone.

When our eyes met, he smiled widely and continued singing.

What is the reason when you really could've any man you want?
I don't see what I have to offer.
I should've been a season.
Guess you could see I had potential.
Do you know you're my miracle?

I was stoned where I was standing because I think Warren winked at me and do a heart sign at me then he continued singing with his fans.

I'm like a statue
Stuck staring right at you.
Got me frozen in my tracks.
So amazed how you take me back
Each and every time our love collapsed

The crowd was swaying and screaming with Warren.

It's just your imagination Emma. Why would Warren wink at you? That's just nonsense.

Statue
Stuck staring right at you.
So when I'm lost for words
Every time I disappoint you,
It's just 'cause I can't believe
That you're so beautiful.
(Stuck like a statue)
Don't wanna lose you. No.
(Stuck like a statue)

I just swayed along with Jamie who seems like enjoying every moment.

That you're so beautiful.
(Girl, you are the reason)
Stuck like a statue.
(The reason for living)
Don't wanna lose you, no.
(The reason for breathing)
Stuck like a statue.
(You're so beautiful)

And you're so beautiful.
(And I want you to feel it)
Stuck like a statue.
('Cause so bad I mean it)
Don't wanna lose you. No.
(You're the reason for breathing)
Stuck like a statue.
(You're so beautiful)

Warren was a over the stage then he went in the center again and looked above, he looked at me again. He lifted his hand and pointed his finger at me.

When a day is said and done,
In the middle of the night, and you're fast asleep, my love...

I'm the luckiest man alive

The whole place was then filled by screams of his fans. Warren exited the platform stage waving goodbye to everyone while I was still frozen and looking at Warren’s fading back.

“You sneaky little girl…” I heard Jamie whispered at my ear which made me flinch. “I saw all that Emma.”

There’s a sense of teasing in her tone so I just ignored her. I know she’ll tease me with all of her heart so I’ll just shut up.

“Is everyone ready to hype with Gray?!” DJ Cal voiced out.

Jamie stopped teasing me and started screaming like there’s no tomorrow.

When Gray went out, beside him are his band members and only one guy caught my full attention, Ethan. So I joined Jamie, I jumped and screamed like a lunatic.

You were with your friends, partyin'
When the alcohol kicked in
Said you wanted me dead so
You show up at my home all alone
With a shovel and a rose
Do you think I'm a joke? 'Cause

Jamie’s screams were even louder than before when Gray sang while his band members were playing around him.

People like you always want back
What they can't have
But I'm past that
And you know that
So you should turn back
To your rat pack
Tell 'em I'm trash

Now my screams are louder than Jamie. Ethan's singing the pre-chorus while playing the guitar and I can see him from up here. He’s so handsome and he’s got that voice that you would love to listen to at night.

“ETHAAAAAN!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and Jamie was laughing beside me and looked at me like I’m not her bestfriend. “YOU’RE SO HANDSOME!”

“Hey don’t be so obvious. You’re embarrassing me.” Jamie slightly pinched me then put her attention back at her boyfriend.

Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy
And drive you mad
That I'm such a stalker, a watcher
A psychopath
Then tell them you hate me and dated
Me just for laughs
So why do you call me and tell me
You want me back?
You maniac

I went crazy again when Ethan sang the chorus as he switched places with Gray. I can’t help it and I know Jamie knows how I feel.

Psychopathic, don't be so dramatic
We had magic, but you made it tragic
Now you're manic, honestly I've had it
Listen to yourself, think you need to get some help

This is definitely a night to remember.

Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy
And drive you mad
That I'm such a stalker, a watcher
A psychopath
Then tell them you hate me and dated
Me just for laughs
So why do you call me and tell me
You want me back?
You maniac

I’m glad Jamie never gave up on persuading me to come to this event. This is just wonderful. Especially Ethan, Ethan and Ethan and Ethan. Yeah, only Ethan.

I liked him since Jamie introduced me to him as Gray's brother. Although Gray was also there but Ethan was the one who made my heart beat.

He’s the one I’ve been dreaming of. I may sound crazy but yes, I am crazy. Crazy about him.