Chapter 1🍁

You watched as your mother was searching for some things and putting them in the cart which you were sitting on. Your 5-year-old mind was unable to decipher what she was up to, instead, you sat there waiting for her to finish whatever she was doing and take you to your favourite ice-cream stall right across the street where this shop was located from.

Since you came to this shop, you just wanted to get out of there and go to that ice-cream stall to eat your favourite cookies and cream ice-cream. Oh; You loved that ice-cream a lot. The thought of it only made your mouth full of saliva. But since your mother was taking forever to come, you called out to your mother "Mom let's go...Please." You started whining loudly. Your mother heard your voice and told you to keep your mouth shut and gave you a warning that if you don't shut it now then she will not take you to that ice-cream stall. When you heard this, you immediately stopped whining.

For what felt like forever, your mother finally came and paid the money and took you to get your favourite ice-cream. Your lips curved up into a big smile and you started walking with your mother to that stall. The more closer you got to the stall your smile got only bigger and bigger. You just wanted to feel your favourite ice-cream's heavenly flavour in your mouth.

As you and your mother reached the stall, your mother started shouting and jumping. You were too engrossed in finding your favourite ice-cream that your mother's voice was totally inaudible to you. Even the ice-cream uncle was startled because of your mother's and another woman's yelling but you couldn't care less. Your eyes twinkled as you saw your favourite ice-cream on the list. When you were just about to order it your mother turned you away from it and introduced you to a complete stranger. First, you were not interested and just wanted to order that favourite ice-cream. But then you saw a little boy hiding behind that woman.
Your mother said "Jihoo this is my daughter Y/n. Y/n say hello to aunt Jihoo." You waved your little hands at her and she squealed in awe.

"Your daughter is sooo pretty Soyeon and look at those cute little hands."
You just smiled shyly and bowed her in full 90 degrees. The woman named Jihoo just awed at your cuteness.
Then your mother said to her "I see a cute little boy standing behind you."
You were looking at this boy curiously and the boy just stood there behind his mother hiding himself looking at you intently with his big doe eyes.

The woman named Jihoo brought her little boy Infront of her and introduced him to your mother. "He is my precious son Jungkook. Kookie, honey this is aunt Soyeon. Say hello to her."
The boy was just standing there, constantly looking at you as if you were some alien. His mother once again shook him to come out of his trance and greet your mother. But the boy was standing still as if he was a statue not letting his eyes off of you. You felt weird under his gaze but still kept smiling at him. Your mother giggled at his action and then said "I think he is too shy to say anything. You know what kookie, just say hello to my daughter. Y/n say hello to him." Your mother gestured you to say something.

Even though you felt weird because of this boy and aside from that, you came here to eat your favourite ice-cream and this boy who just continued staring at you not making this any easy to be done with so that you can have the taste of your love which is cookies and cream ice-cream. But still, you kept your smile as you not wanted to be rude to anyone and extended your hand for him to shake it. He still kept staring at you but after a few seconds, he looked at your extended hand and looked back at you again. He kept looking at your hand then back at you. After what seemed like forever he finally extended his hand to shake it. When he grabbed your hand a small shy smile appeared on his lips and you internally thought it to be cute. Your mother and aunt Jihoo just awed at you both.

"Hi, my name is Y/n. What's your name?"
"I-I'm k-kookie."
You smiled at him and he reflected the same action. You noticed that he had bunny teeth. You thought it to be the cutest smile you have ever seen. Little did you know that he was thinking the same thing but not just about your smile but also your whole appearance. He just loved how you had a cute little nose, big eyes with long eyelashes, cute pink lips and a small mole under your nose. Your smile made him smile more.

You turned your head to your mother when she called out to you and told you to buy your favourite ice-cream.
Your eyes lightened up more than any stars in the sky and you started looking at the list for that particular ice-cream. Jungkook's mother also called him and told him to buy his favourite ice-cream while his mother and your mother were having a little catch-up about their past.

When the ice-cream uncle asked you which ice-cream you wanted to eat, you enthusiasticaly replied with Cookie and Cream ice-cream. You bought your favourite ice-cream by paying the ice-cream uncle and shouted a big Thankyou to him. The ice-cream uncle just chuckled at your cuteness. Closing your eyes you licked it, suddenly finding yourself in heaven. After this heavenly experience, you turned to jungkook to see which ice-cream he was going to buy. You saw jungkook standing still.
You moved towards him to check what was wrong.

Jungkook had his eyes too big like his eye-socket would come out anytime soon and his cheeks a bright shade of pink.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

First chapter😁

I wanna make something clear as to why jungkook's cheeks turned pink....it's because when the ice-cream uncle asked y/n which ice-cream she wanted to eat and then she said she wants Cookies and cream ice-cream and jungkook's nickname is Kookie. As you can see both words sound the same so even though jungkook is just a kid he thought that she wanted to eat him. You know what I mean..right?😂 Ah!!!! It's lame😣

So, how's the chapter?? Is it good?
Please comment down below and if you liked it, then, please hit that little star⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜