Chapter 16🍁

Ever since that incident, you have constantly been thinking about what he meant when he said those words. You couldn't figure it out as he never said those things before. But you were sure your heart did a weird flip hearing those words from him and the way he said it, which does not happen unless you are watching a kdrama or any romantic movie. Speaking of kdramas you remembered that you left "kill me heal me" drama in between. So, you decided to watch it tomorrow as tomorrow is saturday and you have got two whole days to watch it. You got excited thinking about it.

"Y/n, you okay? Why are you smiling like that?!" Tzuyu asked waving her hand Infront of your face to make you get out of your trance.

"What?"

"What were you thinking? You were smiling like a creep."

"Oh, nothing! And yah I don't look like a creep when I smile." You said pouting.

"When did I said that," Tzuyu said laughing.

"Very funny." You said sticking out your tongue at Tzuyu.

"Hey y/n!" Eunwoo came from behind and tapped on your shoulder.

"Oh, Hi Cha!" You said smiling.

"I wanted to ask you this for a long time."

"Yah sure, what is it?"

"Why do you call everyone by their surname. I mean at the start you called me Eunwoo but now you call me by my surname always."

"Ohh, it's just that when I get close with someone then I just like to call them by their surname. I don't know, I think I have a fetish for surnames." You said shrugging your shoulder.

"Oh, I got it. You mentioned 'close'. So are we close?" Eunwoo said smirking while leaning his face towards you.

"I mean w-we are friends." You said looking at him with wide eyes while backing a little to create some space in between.

"Y/n, I was just joking. Bye, see ya!" Eunwoo laughed seeing your expression and went away. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Why is he so hot and funny at the same time?!" Tzuyu said in a squeaky voice like a fangirl who shouts whenever they see their idols.

"Let's go, we are gonna be late for class."

"Hey, Jungkook told me to remind you to take notes of English and French and asked to go to his house today. He's gonna complete all the notes and homework in weekends."

Jungkook was busy with his upcoming soccer match that's why you both haven't seen each other for one week and also because you were still confused, nervous and most of all flustered about what happened on that day.
"Yeah, I'll do it."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook came home and was greeted by his father.

"You're back son?!"

"Hey dad, you're back! How was your trip with mom??" Jungkook said smiling brightly.

Apparently, Jungkook's parents came back from their two-week holiday trip. They went to Jeju island to spend some time together.

"It was great! How are you? And how's your school going?"

"I'm good, dad! A soccer match is going to be held soon that's why I'm very excited."

"Wao, great! And how was your result? Your results came out recently right?"

"Yes dad, Where's mom?" Jungkook tried to change the topic.

"Your mom is not at home. She went out to buy some vegetables. Don't try to dodge my question. Show me your result."

"B-But Dad...."

"Your result, son!" Mr Jeon had a straight face and his hands extended towards Jungkook.

Jungkook went in his room and came back with his result and handed it to his father. When his father saw the result his face changed from neutral to angry one. He looked at Jungkook with rage and slapped him. Jungkook had his eyes wide and his face turned to the side with his hands on his cheek where his father hit him. This was the first time when his father hit him. With tears in his eyes, Jungkook slowly turned his face and looked at his father.

"I told you in the starting of this year that you have to pass all your exams with really good marks. What is this? You got E here and mostly D everywhere. 2nd last place in whole class?! Shame on you!" Mr Jeon angrily walked away from there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You came to Jungkook's house with your notes. You were feeling different kinds of emotions at once. Truth be told you were kind of nervous since that incident.

You knocked on the door and saw that Mr Jeon opened it. You greeted him and asked him about his trip with Mrs Jeon. After a long talk, you went to Jungkook's room. You were about to knock but saw that the door was slightly opened. When you went inside, you heard the sounds of someone crying. You saw Jungkook sitting in the corner of the room hugging his knees and crying. With a worried expression plastered on your face, you hurried towards him.

"Jeon...Jeon, What happened? Why are you crying?"

Jungkook looked up at you and you saw his eyes and his nose red because of crying too much. Without much thought, you embraced him and he slowly brought his hands to hug you back.

"Shh...jungkook, it's all gonna be okay!" You said rubbing his back in a circular motion.

"Nothing's gonna be okay!!"

"Jungkook, I'm here for you. Everything's gonna be okay. Tell me what happened."

"D-Dad s-s-slapped me. I showed him my result and he slapped me. He never raised a hand on me but t-today he d-did. He doesn't l-love me anymore."

"Hey..hey, Jungkook he loves you that's why he raised his hand on you. He loves you more than anything. I met him right now and he also looked sad. Everything's gonna be alright. Trust me!"

"Really?" Jungkook broke the hug and looked in your eyes.

"Yes!!" You gave him a genuine smile.

Jungkook's gaze moved from your eyes to your lips. With a tear rolling down his cheeks he slowly came towards you with his eyes on your lips. You didn't stop him. You didn't feel like stopping him and you let him do what he wanted to. When his face was one inch apart from yours his gaze moved towards your eyes once again and saw your eyes closed. Closing his eyes slowly he then landed his lips on yours.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's a chapter for my Beautiful Lovelies💜

I hope you all like this chapter😊
Comment your thoughts down below and please hit that little star if you liked it⭐

I'm sorry if I don't write that good but I'm still improving. But you all still support me and I'm very thankful for that.
Thankyou for all your votes, lovely comments, support and encouragement❤️
Saranghaeeee♥️ Boraheeeee💜

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜