Chapter 12🍁

You got ready and came downstairs for breakfast.
"Good morning Mom!!"

"Good morning honey!! Oh, are you ready for school?!"

"Of course Mom, just feed me some delicious foods and I'll be off to school."

"Yah sure sweetie, Come sit!!"

"Mom....Where is Jeon?

"Idk, he said he had some important work to do."

"Hmmm...weird."
After what happened a few minutes ago and jungkook's sudden disappearance made you think that something was definitely wrong and that you'll talk to him at school about it.

You saw your dad on the dining table and greeted him.
"Good morning Dad!!"

"Good morning Honey!! So, are you ready for your school my little girl?" Your dad asked you while pinching your cheeks.

"Yes, Dad!!!" You said smiling enthusiastically.

You all ate your breakfast like a happy family and now it was time for you to go. You kissed your parents and hurried to the bus station. You got on the bus while wearing your headphones, listening to blank space (AN: Cause darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream;) and singing along with it not caring about the different types of stares thrown towards you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wow!! We are Finally Seniors!!"

Your friend Tzuyu shouted.
"WE ARE SENIORS BITCHES!!!"

"Omg!! Chou keep it down." You said laughing with her.

You two went inside the building while talking about some other stuff when Tzuyu said something. You turned to look where she was looking and saw a guy whose back was facing you two.

"Who's that??"

"Idk....all I see is a hot back."

"Hehehehe!! Let's check who is it."

"No no no, let's go!!"

"What?! no, let's wait!"

"Chou, we'll be late for class; let's go!!"

"Y/n wait for 2 minutes. Let's see who this hot guy is."

"Honestly I don't care who is it and also if we keep standing here looking at him like that then he'll think that we are some sort of weird girls who got nothing to do and also we'll be late for class."

"Omg! y/n, you think too much. Wait....nothing will happen."

"Seriously it's been 5 minutes and that guy is still busy talking to that staff. You know, I'm going. You coming??"

"Go, I'll come later."

You facepalmed yourself and turned to walk towards the class until you saw someone whom you were searching since you came to school.

"Hey Jeon?!!"

Jungkook heard you and stopped on his tracks. He turned towards you while you came running towards him.

"What happened??"

"Why did you left early. I thought we were coming to school together."

"Oh! I had some works to do."

"What work??"

"Do I need to tell you everything??"

"Woah woah woah!! Why are you being Mr Cranky pants now? What happened to you?? Why are you acting so weird today? You are acting weird since morning."

"I told you I had some work and I'm not acting weird....this is how I act always."

"Jeon... Just tell me what is bothering you. You know you can tell me anything." You said smiling genuinely at him.

"I'm going, I don't want to be late for class."
Jungkook said and went away. You sighed rubbing your forehead. When you turned you bumped into someone and fell down hurting your butt in the process. You winced in pain. This is the second time today that you fell on the floor. God!! I'm so clumsy. You thought to yourself.

"Oh, Shit!!! I'm so sorry!!" You looked up and saw a really handsome boy in front of you. He extended his hand for you to take it. You grabbed his hand and stood up while muttering a faint it's okay and thank you. You still felt pain in your butt but it didn't matter as you shamelessly checked out the guy in front of you. It was the first time when some boy had your attention while you rejected every boy in school who proposed you. You were quite popular in school as you were both beautiful and smart. Every guy in school wanted to be with you but you didn't pay attention to that and just studied. Now back to the present, the guy Infront of you cleared his throat and when you heard that you immediately felt embarrassed. It was now time for you to apologize.

"I'm sorry." You said rubbing the nape of your neck.

"Oh! It's nothing....can you like tell me where this class is?"

"Ohhh!! It's the same class as mine."

"Really??!! Eunwoo said suddenly hugging you. Your eyes widen but when he realised what he did he immediately backed away and rubbed his nape.

"I'm sorry...."

"It's okay." You said smiling lightly.

"My name is Eunwoo." He said extending his hand for you to shake it while smiling brightly

"I'm Y/n." You said reflecting his smile and shaking your hand with him.

"Hi, I'm Tzuyu!!" You both were startled when your friend Tzuyu suddenly introduced herself.

He smiled and gladly shook his hand with hers.

"Let's go then."

You all were walking with Eunwoo in front of you and you two behind him. Tzuyu pushed you lightly with her shoulder and wiggled her eyebrows at you. You just moved your head side to side and gave her an amused smile.

Little did you know, Jungkook saw everything. It was totally clear that he was jealous. He had known about his feelings towards you since forever but you never realised it. Never

"You will never understand y/n, Never."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So, I was listening to Taylor Swift's old songs while writing this, and I thought to add it somewhere in this chapter.😂💜
And yeah, I'm including a new character in this book😁
Handsome Eunwoo😍💜

Comment your thoughts down below and please hit that little star if you liked the chapter⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜