Chapter 9🍁

"What happened?? What did he say?"

"The call got disconnected...."

"What???? Give me the phone."
"Hello...hello Kookie?"

"I heard a man shout and then the call got disconnected."

"No....no....please don't tell me he hurt jungkook. Please don't tell me he knew who my boy called."

"I don't know.... Wait I'll try to call at this number again."

Jungkook's father called on the same number and the phone ringed again but no one answered it.

"No one is picking the phone..."

Mrs Jeon fell on the floor crying. Your mother came running towards her and hugged her.

"They hurt my Kookie...please save him...please."

"No...no, I'm sure kookie is fine. Don't cry... everything's gonna be okay."

Everyone in the room had tears in their eyes. They didn't know what to do...how to save you two. Suddenly Mr Jeon remembered something. He dialled on the number again and it ringed again.

"The phone is still on...that means, we can track this number and find them. Let's go to the police station now."

No one said anything, instantly they rushed outside and sat in the car and drove to the police station.

11:00pm
Inside the police station

They told the police about everything. The police immediately started tracking that number.

"They are at this place which is situated in the jungle. It will take about one hour to reach there. Let's go."

Everyone together with the police went to get you two back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been one hour since Jungkook was unconscious. You were constantly shaking him and yelling at him to wake up.
"Kookie, please wake up...."
"Please...Kookie wake up.....please."

After about 30 minutes, jungkook started opening his eyes. When he sat up you immediately hugged him like you never wanted to let go of him. He hugged you back with his weak arms, not as strong as you but enough to comfort you with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"I was so worried Kookie...please never scare me like this."

"I'm sorry y/n-ah."

You broke the hug and gave him a glass of water to drink. He drank the water and said.
"Do you think that they are still awake??"

"Who??"

"The kidnappers."

"I don't know. Let's check it."

You and jungkook then went towards the door and peaked out from the door. You two saw that half of the gang was sleeping and three others were still awake playing cards and drinking.
Jungkook was looking around the hall and saw a door opened.
"Let's go y/n."

"But where??"

"Just follow me."

You started following jungkook silently. You both were walking slowly and steadily towards the door when jungkook accidentally dropped the vase which was kept on the side table. All of their head turned towards you both.
"Hey, what are you both doing over there??"
"Y/n Run."

Jungkook took your hands in his and you both started running. The three men started following you both from behind. You both were running for your life in the darkness of the night not knowing where to go but still having a hope of the possibility of reaching the right place.

Suddenly you heard sirens not so far from where you all were. You and jungkook got a pinch of hope and you both started running towards the direction from where the noise was coming. The men knew that it was the police car so they started running at a faster pace to catch you both.

As you were about to reach the car, one of the men caught jungkook.
"Nooooo..... Leave kookie."

The police stopped the car and walked out of it. They heard your voice and started running towards where your voice came from.

Jungkook was struggling in the man's grip and you were screaming at them to leave him. The police found you both and surrounded the men. The man was looking at the police when you took the chance and kicked him with a great force on his foot. Jungkook fell down with a loud thud and the man just groaned in pain. You were about to run away from the men but one of them caught you before you could take one step ahead. The man held a knife on your neck. Your parents saw you and your mother screamed.
"Noooooooo!!!!"

"Leave the kid."

"Hahahhaha!! Leave the kid....no way in hell."

"We'll only count to 5 and if you don't leave her within that spam of time then we'll have no option."
The police said while keeping the finger on the trigger.

1

2

Some police were approaching the gang from behind slowly. The gang had no idea about it.

3

You were still struggling in the man's grip.

4

The police grabbed the two men from behind and the man who was holding you had his eyes wide.
You bit his hand which was covering your mouth and fell down. You were about to run when you felt something sharp in your stomach. You looked down at it and saw the knife stabbed in your stomach.

"NOOO, Y/N!!!!!"
Everyone shouted in sync.

"Y/N!!!!!!"

You fell down on the ground and with your weak vision, you saw police taking the men towards their house to arrest the others.
You saw your family and jungkook's family running towards you.

Before you closed your eyes you saw jungkook's face who's eyes were red and puffy from crying too much. You held your hand up to hold his side face and gave him a small smile before blacking out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm also crying now!!
I hope you all liked the chapter❤️

Comment your thoughts down below and please hit that little star⭐

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜