Chapter 19🍁

Today is Jungkook's soccer match so you were getting ready to go watch it.

"Hey, you going somewhere?" Yoongi peeked inside your room and saw you all dressed up.

"Yeah, It's Jeon's soccer match today." You answered combing your hair, without looking his way.

"I wanted to have some bro-sis moments together. Wait! Did you say Jeon as in Jungkook? Oh, God!! I didn't get the chance to meet him." He said facepalming himself.

"Why don't you come with me then?" You said finally looking his way with hopeful eyes.

"Really, I can come?" Yoongi asked as his eyes brightened by your words.

"Yes, you should! You can meet Jungkook there and also you'll be able to see the match." You said excitement dripping in your every word.

"Yay!! then, I should go get changed. Let's go!!" Yoongi exclaimed with enthusiasm.

He went back to his room, got changed and came out to see you already standing at the main door.
You two smiled at each other and waved your goodbye to your parents.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Welcome to Seoul National Tournament Stadium.
We are gathered here to watch the Inter-school soccer tournament that is going to take place between Godric Academy and Helga School of Arts!!"
(A/N: Your school name is Godric. Potterheads where you at??😂)

It was a bright sunny day, a perfect day to go out and a perfect day for a match. You and Yoongi went inside the stadium and saw Tzuyu and Jin already sitting at the front row. There were two vacant seats beside them so you with your brother came and sat with the two.
You introduced your friends to Yoongi. Just then, the match began grabbing everyone's attention.

Jungkook came out in his jersey and you all howled together. Why the hell, does he look so hot in that jersey, you thought to yourself. Wth am I even thinking?! You immediately shook your head to get rid of these thoughts. As the match was about to start, Jungkook looked towards your direction with a smile and gave you a wink. Your eyes widened and you quickly glanced at your both sides to see no one noticed it.

The match started and everyone had their eyes fixed to it with some people cheering and howling together.

Go Godric!
Go, Helga!

The match was getting intense. Godric had 1 score and Helga had 2. It was 15 minutes halftime now.

After 15 minutes, the match started again. Godric scored 1 point more making it 2 scores, that means, both teams were at the same level. It had been almost 40 mins. Only 5 minutes were left. You all were tensed especially you. You knew how imperative this match is for Jungkook. Your heart was pounding fast and you internally prayed for him to win.

Godric team was about to goal but the goalkeeper caught it on time. Then he threw the ball and immediately Jungkook caught it and started running with it. Running as fast as he can, without getting a penalty he came close to the goal line. As he was about to goal, Jungkook looked at you for a split second and saw you worried and completely focused at him. He smiled at the fact that you were worried about him and without wasting a second scored a goal.

Godric- 3
Helga- 2

"And the Winner is Godric Academy"

You all stood up from your seats and went towards the stadium screaming with happiness and excitement. Jungkook was lifted from the ground and everyone was cheering and whooping for him and the Godric Academy.

Jungkook mouth was stretched up in a cute bunny smile while he looked at you. You gave him a big smile, your happiness at its peak.

When everyone left, you saw him coming towards you when suddenly yoongi came in between you both and hugged him.

"Congratulations man!! How have you been?"

"Oh, Yoongi hyung! When did you come back from the States?" He was shocked first but immediately hugged him back.

"1 week ago! I'm sorry I didn't get the time to meet you. I was busy with my composing and stuff." (A/n: Yes, Yoongi is a music composer. I mentioned it in characters chap.)

"It's okay, hyung! I'm just so happy to see you." Jungkook broke the hug and looked at Yoongi with bright eyes and a smile hooked on his face.

"I'm happy to see you too. But I think you are tired because of the match. You should get some rest for now. Let's meet tomorrow! I'll text you the location."

"Ok hyung!" Jungkook said.

"I'll wait for you outside. Come soon!" Yoongi looked at you and said. He then waved his goodbye to Jungkook and quickly went outside the stadium.

You and Jungkook were alone now. Jungkook picked his bottle up and drank it. He then poured the remaining water on him.
You looked at him, the water flowing down his jersey soaking it wet and making his abs look visible.

You were shamelessly checking him out but then, your eyes met his and you instantly started regretting what you just did.

With a piercing gaze and a playful smirk plastered on his lips, Jungkook started taking slow strides towards you. You didn't move even though you wanted to. You stayed fixated on your place. Jungkook came close to you. You both were now only two feet apart.

He slowly brought his face close to yours and instinctively, you shut your eyes tightly. Jungkook smiled seeing you all flustered and gave a light peck on your closed left eye. He then backed away slowly, amused by your expression and turned walking away from you, internally cheering while puffing out the air that he was holding. You had your eyes still closed but when you opened them, you saw no one. You kept your hand on your chest and felt your heartbeat that was beating like crazy...like it would come out of your chest right now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hehehe, How was the chapter my lovelies??

Comment your thoughts down below and please hit that little star if you liked it⭐
I hope you like it tho❣️

Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated🌈
Love, Sam💜