Chapter 24🍁

Time indeed flies fast. You couldn't believe that years passed like seasonal change. Exams got over a month ago and today it was finally your graduation day.

It was a pleasant morning, neither too hot nor cold, just perfect weather for going out for shopping, taking a stroll at the park or perfect for any outdoor event. There were not many clouds as the sky was almost clear and the sun rays beamed through these clouds. It was balmy and a slight whisper of a breeze brought fresh air.

You were called upon the stage as you stood there. You were clad in your prestigious school uniform for the last time. You had your lips formed into the brightest smile anyone has ever seen as you wiped your sweaty hands to accept your merit certificate and thanked them before bowing. As a class president, you gave your last speech and finally stepped down the aisle.

Everyone along with your parents, your family and your friends cheered for you.

You couldn't even believe that you were a grown-up now, you couldn't believe that you have successfully completed one phase of your life. You started reminiscing the memories which this school gave you in the past 18 years of your life. It made you happy but also somewhere inside, you were sad.

Jin and Tzuyu came back with their awards in their hands as they plopped themselves at their designated seats beside you. Then, Jungkook came back with a round of applause followed later and seated himself beside you. He looked at you with the most cheerful smile and then embraced you in his arms. You hugged him back as he whispered in your ear.

"We did it Y/n, we finally did it love. Congratulations!!"

"Yess, congrats to you too Jeon!!" You smiled hearing his words.

You broke the hug as everyone of you were called for their last photograph.

All the students of grade 12, came running and stood together as they ran their hands through their hair and their dress to make them look more presentable. Among the crowd, you four stood beside each other as you all had your arms draped on each other's shoulder. Your face glowed brightly as you all had the brightest of smiles hooked on your lips.

The clicking sound of the camera followed after you all said "cheese" in the most happiest tone.

After this cheerful moment, the four of you circled around and had your last group hug.

You all knew you were gonna miss this, all of it and it will always have a special place in your heart. The memories you all made here will be stored in the most memorable lifetime memories of your life. You all laughed and cried a lot today. In these past few years, whatever memories you made whether it was full of ups and downs, happy or sad, all of it will be stored in your heart for forever.

This was a bittersweet moment for you all.

At last, you said your goodbyes to each other as you all took one step ahead to another phase of your life. You couldn't wait to see what life has in store for you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

8 years later~

"Seokjin, what are you doing?"

"Jungkook? You came so early.... what's up?" Jin looked up from his screen and saw Jungkook hurriedly closing the door behind.

"Nothing, I finished early.... actually I have some important business to take care of. I'm going to propose Y/n today." Jungkook said excitedly.