(3) - Dear Z:

"I honestly don't think this will work out Niko," Yalisha said into the phone as Niko sighed as he sat in his office running through the surveillance camera yet again

He was beyond pissed that he was put into this bind and now he was getting dumped. He couldn't lie and say he didn't see it coming though. He had a prominent feeling that Yalisha was more interested in the lifestyle more or less and also his little brother. At least he dodged  a bullet, Yalisha lasted a while but he just always knew that she had other motives than just getting to know him.

He blew out a breath, "It's cool, I got a lot of shit on my plate, anyway."

He typed on his laptop as he researched the company that had a camera installed without him even noticing.

"I mean we can be fr-"

"Doubt it." He answered and hung up the phone, focusing back on his work.

Niko and Kane worked collectively on building this club and spent countless days in the trap working on getting the right permits, countless meetings and hiring the right employees all while trying to turn the dirty money they made into clean money for the business. Niko saw it as a perfect opportunity to do something new other than trapping. Kane was just deeper into the trap life and Niko knew that he would stay in the game for a while longer. He never tried to talk him out of it because just like him, they were both grown ass men. All he can do is just watch him making sure that trouble didn't follow them and last night's situation was no different.

After last night, Niko and Kane made sure that they disposed of Keem's body and made sure that they had pre-recordings over their time that they were out there, we even went as far and making sure he even had Zela removed from the recordings. It was just weird that someone actually occupied that building, he always knew it as an abandoned building. He and Kane tried multiple times to buy the building but sellers were saying it was occupied, they just saw no one walk in and or out. They just paid their rent monthly and always on time.

"Why the fuck now?" He mumbled to himself as he sighed, looking at every single camera that he could find.

It was frustrating him and wished Kane was right in front of him, not to just help him look but also whoop his ass while he was at it.

"Nikolai, you have guests." He heard over on the intercom from his head security Mika.

He pressed the home key on his laptop taking him to the front entrance security as he saw the small frame stand in front of security as she looked through her phone.

Aside from having a very trashy night, Ericka wasn't having an outstanding day either. After massively embarrassing herself in front of Keem's older brother Malik, the night pretty much made a turn for the worst. After coming home way after her normal hours, Ericka woke up to her bracelet gone. Even though she didn't feel like getting up and going out there to find it, it meant something to her.