(13) - Bodygaurd

Kane and Niko casually strolled through the mall as Jayda paced steps ahead slightly swinging the multiple shopping bags in her hand

Niko burst into laughter as Kane glanced over at him brow raised. It was something he was noticing ever since the altercation between Kane and Zaire.

"What nigga?" He groaned as he briefly stopped letting Jayda create distance between the pair.

"You paying for all that shit? This bitch goes in every store and just buys shit." Niko grew annoyed for the past hour and a half and was hating how Kane was going with this Jayda situation.

"Nah," he kissed his teeth, "her fiancé sends her a monthly allowance."

"So why the fuck we here?" Niko questioned.

He waved the phone, smiling, "ten steps ahead nigga."

"Is that the answer to why you disrespected yo cousin and matter of fact disrespected Zela?"

Kane raised his brow, "I never disrespected Zela, I told her from the jump what this was, y'all the one who played right into that innocent shit she does to y'all." He scoffed as he walked again.

Niko shook his head in disappointment, "it's cause you never dealt with a sympathetic person in your damn life. It's fucking toxic," He huffed as Kane shrugged his shoulders, stopping in front of the one boutique Jayda barely looked at.

"Any update on these Baker niggas?" He asked as he entered the boutique, scanning around only to stop in front of the two mannequins that caught his eye.

"Apparently they are throwing a home going party for Keem."

"Excuse me," Kane flagged down one associate as she turned, catching not just Kane off guard but also Niko.

Even though there were a few features that differed from Zela, they almost thought that Zela was living a double life. She even dressed like Zela from the graphic tee shirts and oversized jeans as her hair was in a short bob.

"Hi, I'm Sade, how can I help you?" She asked as she looked at the pair, but more at the chocolate man who stood before her as he practically undressed her with his eyes.

Even Niko noticed how Kane looked at the woman as he pushed him, taking him out of his thoughts.

"How much for those two outfits?" He asked, nodding over at the male and female mannequins that dressed in all black.

She turned to look at the Alexander Wang dress that she had been dreaming since it came off the truck a week ago. She promised herself it was going to be the first expensive thing she purchased once they gave her her money.

"Nine hundred ninety-five for the dress and three hundred fifty for the men's outfit." She answered as Kane dug into his pocket, taking out two cards, "Size for the dress?" She asked only to have him look her up and down yet again.