Five

And before I knew it, the door clicked open with her passcode and she pulled me straight into her apartment

'Aishh' I bit my lip unknowingly as she pulled me in, heat rising to my cheeks at her gesture.

It was pitch black inside as she shut the door with both of us alone, in her apartment.

'Just gimme a sec' I heard her mutter with a hint of frustration in the tone of her voice. 'I really don't know why these people made the light switch so far away from the damn door- they must be crazy'

'Oh it's fine just-'

Her hand was still tugging my arm and my knee knocked over something with a thud.

'Ahh-' a tiny sound came from my mouth by instinct as that object hit my knee. It wasn't that painful but just a slight sting lasted for a few seconds.

'OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY??' Her voice was a pitch higher than usual as her hand loosened around my arm. 'Aishh I'm so sorry, are you okay? where did it hit?? does it hurt?'

In seconds of worry, her hands traveled around my arms up to my collarbone, then down to my torso.

I gulped down, my heart hammering in my chest at her touch and making me weak and my breathing accelerated to an unhuman pace.

'Omg are you really okay??' I could almost feel her worried eyes glancing at me in the pitch darkness. 'Your breathing is very..fast'

Well shit. She was the one to blame for that.

I held my breath as her hands rested on my arm again. 'I..um-' I trailed off. 'I-I'm okay' I managed.

'Well you don't sound okay-' she asked again worriedly. 'Aish let me turn on the light I can't even see you'

I cleared my throat. 'Um..yeah that's good'

She let go of my arm and I heard her soft shuffling of footsteps echo through the wooden floor and finally, much to my relief, after a tiny click sound, the room was brightened instantly with white faded lights.

I blinked at the sudden rays of light was struck into my irises and soon the surroundings came into my view.

The room was small but cozy. It had a huge greyish sofa that was obviously too big for one person living here but it was all neat and tidy. Different shades of green cushions were lined up on the surface while tiny candles were placed on random places, making the place look even more aesthetic and beautiful. A string of fairylights were hanging at the slanted border of the white ceiling and two matching portraits of leaves were hung on the wall. This was the type of rooms that I loved to take photographs of; the setting of the furniture, the hues of the materials, the colors and the vibe it gave was so aesthetically pleasing to my mind and I loved it 100 times more than my own apartment already.