Six

'MinAh I'm coming okay?' I heard Jungkook's voice behind the door

'MinAh I'm coming okay?' I heard Jungkook's voice behind the door. Why did he have to come just RIGHT NOW for god's sake? But as soon as his voice echoed again, I realized that he would kill me if he knew that a guy was here with me in my apartment.

Talk about having an overprotective bestfriend.

Before he could type the passcode (which he obviously knew), terror and panic heated my voice.

'That impatient mf-JUNGKOOK WAIT-'

My panicked eyes met Taehyung's. He was utterly confused and the right words didn't register in my brain to tell him to hide.

'Tae-' I let out a gasped breath, my arms shaking. 'C-Can you hide somewhere real quick?' my voice barely came out as a whisper.

His face illuminated in a hint of puzzlement and surprise at my sudden request but he nodded, probably realizing my pleading gaze.

Another knock resonated through the walls. 'Why are you telling me to wait MinAhhhh??'

Aish, could he really-

'I-I'm undressed!!' I let out the first thing that came up to my mind and instantly regretted saying it.

A soft giggle was heard from the outside 'Aw-that's fine honey we've already bathed together when we were kids and I've seen you running around in your underwear so what's more'

That perverted idiot. Why did he bring that up right now? I could really slap him. Count the second hand embarrassment.

My brain crash landed back into reality and I glanced around the room and I saw a slight glimpse of Taehyung hidden behind the couch. I pressed my forefinger over my lips, indicating him to be silent as possible and darted towards the shoe rack to hide his shoes.

I heard the soft bleep bleep as Jungkook impatiently typed my passcode. Five more seconds and he would be here. My heart accelerating, I was greeted by a smirking face of Jeon Jungkook as he opened the door.

'Oh-' he smiled rather sheepishly. 'You're not undressed?'

Was that a hint of disappointment I heard in his voice?That bugger.

I crossed my arms and gave him a look of disgust 'Why, you thought I'd just be like that in front of you?'

'Well..not that I would mind-' the smirk was all over his face.

I punched him lightly in the chest. 'I'm not one of those flirty girls that try to hook up with you; I have a better taste'

'Hmmph...you wished' he stepped in and shut the door behind us. 'You haven't even been in a proper relationship to begin with'

I bit my lip, realizing that Taehyung probably heard that. 'UGH YOU DON'T NEED TO REMIND ME THAT!'

'I do hun, and no need to be that loud; it's just both of us here' He kicked off his extremely high soled black Prada leather boots and took a step forward. 'I need to keep an eye on you cuz I don't want you to be hurt by any guy that you just fall for; If you're gonna bring a guy to your house you need my permission. Remember that'