Seven

'I know this is gonna sound weird and it equally confuses me as shit-' he started

'I know this is gonna sound weird and it equally confuses me as shit-' he started. 'But how does this room smell like the new and damn expensive men's Gucci eau de parfum that even I couldn't afford?'

Shit. What the hell am I supposed to do now-

My eyes met jungkook's curious doe eyes which were narrowed and glancing at me suspiciously.

In 5 seconds of direct eye contact, my mind immediately got flooded with the thoughts swirling in jungkook's head.

'This bish, she must've surely brought a guy in here..what the actual fk she never told me she even had a boyfriend-'

I instantly panicked, realizing how much overprotective jungkook could be. 'No..NO jungkook it's not what you're thinking, I don't have a boyfriend, If I had I obviously would've told you-'

'Stop reading my thoughts MinAh' his voice was stern and serious as he looked around even more suspiciously. The suspensive silence which grew in the air made nervous chills run down my spine.

'OH MY GOD' A sudden yelp of jungkook made me whip my head towards him.

He strode towards me in two big strides and stared at me open mouthed. 'Wait...when I came, he was here?' He was now blinking fast. 'And when you said you were undressed you were actually with him a-'

My last braincells jumped off a cliff after hearing jungkook's assumption. 'Jungkook calm down, you've got this all wrong! This is a huge misunderstanding that's not true I just-'

His focus was sharp as an eagle watching it's prey as he scanned the entire room.

'W-Wait..if he was here when I came-' he paused making my heart race at every passing second. 'That means HE'S STILL HERE?' his eyes grew wide as he accentuated every word.

Taehyung, please tell me that you have disappeared from here..please tell me that you're still not behind the couch or hearing any of this cuz I could feel that it was the first place he was going to check right now.  Taehyung  was surely going to get into an unwanted troublesome situation if kook found out. AND he would probably hate me after this and would never even talk to me.

'Jungkook, sit down, I'll explain everything just don't make wrong assumptions-' I started but I was cut off as he stomped towards the door and suddenly stood still, his back to me.

'I KNEW IT- I KNEW IT I FKIN KNEW IT-' he turned around, a look of satisfaction on his face as my eyes focused on the object he waved in front of my eyes.

Taehyung's blue sweater. The one that he put around me to block the cold breeze from the rain. That one thing I forgot to hide when Jungkook bombarded into my apartment.

'Aish-' I said defeatedly.

'That's his isn't it?' Jungkook exclaimed as he examined the sweater carefully. 'Wait...woahh where did you find such a rich guy MinAh?'

'W-What?' I blinked as I was taken aback.

Jungkook eyed the sweater carefully and when he finally spotted the tag, he held it up for me to see a clear and small louis vuitton symbol in a matching sky blue shade embroidered at the back of it. Even I have never owned such a branded piece of clothing except for a few chanel tops and accesories. And at that moment in the rain, I surely didn't examine his sweater THAT much to notice it at all.

Why did such a rich guy like him even talk with me? and even dropped me home? I-

Jungkook was still shook as he glanced back at me. 'I'm sure this isn't a counterfeit one cuz the quality surely gives off louis vuitton vibes but..damnn MinAhhh when did you-'

'Neol wihae seoramyeon nan seulpeodo gippeun cheok hal suga isseosseo-'

I gasped as a sudden sound of muffled music started playing in the room. Jungkook's head whipped towards me as I started to panic.

'I-Ugh..its my phone, give me a sec kookie I'll get it' I began to say as I staggered frantically near the couch, pretending to look for a phone while my phone was already in my pocket.

Shit, why did Taehyung's phone have to ring at this exact moment-

'Neol wihaeseolamyeon nan apado ganghan cheok hal suga isseosseo...' The phone continued to buzz behind the couch and I finally gave up trying to hide everything when I heard a low voice echo in the room.

'Aishhh' Taehyung growled as the ringtone stopped. My heartbeat accelerated at his deep voice.

There was a ruffling sound behind the couch as I watched nervously as Taehyung finally got up. His hair was tousled, his black glasses perched imbalanced over the bridge of his nose. He sighed as he revealed himself to Jungkook who was a few metres away.

I could imagine Jungkook's face clearly behind me as I hesitated to face him.

There was a soft thud and I turned back to see the that Jungkook had dropped the sweater which he was holding a few seconds ago, his mouth hanging slightly open as he stared at Taehyung wide eyed in shock.

Taehyung, on the other hand stared back at him, completely unfazed and adjusted his glasses.

'Um..sorry if I bothered you, I shall go now I guess then-' he began.

'Well..well..well' I heard Jungkook finally say. 'WAIT-Do I know you?'

'Who? me?' Taehyung raised one eyebrow and I completely melted right then and there at the way he looked so sexy in that simple action.

'Yeah, YOU!' Jungkook continued to say as he glanced at Tae again, a look of confusion etched on his face.

After a moment of silence, Jungkook pulled out his phone and voiced,

'Are you Vante?'

A/N: hiii everyone❤ first of all, a huge shoutout to my lovely readers who got this book at 500 reads I'm so happy and thankful for yall for supporting me😭❤ I will try my best to update soon and I hope that you will stay with me and this story ti...

A/N: hiii everyone❤ first of all, a huge shoutout to my lovely readers who got this book at 500 reads I'm so happy and thankful for yall for supporting me😭❤ I will try my best to update soon and I hope that you will stay with me and this story till the end. Your comments mean a lot to me so please feel free to give me feedback or your thoughts on this.

And once again Thank you for reading, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy❤ Please take care<3 ily all

-zara