004

// HOPE //

Everyone shifted themselves into the board room which contained a meeting desk as well as see through screens which will allow them to display any information they discover. Some of the members thought that I shouldn't be involved within the discovery of the stone, but Tony soon denied their negative comments. I needed to gain as much information on these stone as soon as possible, this will allow the team to trust me more as well as have an idea on what these stones can do.

"Okay, so the how works" Steve begin as we spread ourselves around the room, I was currently sitting a chair at a desk with a notebook and pen in my hand. Some people might think that I'm a nerd or a geek for writing notes down but learning all this stuff in one day is harder than you think. Steve was currently announcing to us that we knew what the stones was capable to although 'now, we gotta figure out the when and the where".

My eyes scanned across the screen that was displayed in front of us. The Infinity Stones were six immensely powerful gem-like objects tied to different aspects of the universe, created by the Cosmic Entities. Each of the stones possesses unique capabilities that have been enhanced and altered by various alien civilizations for millennia. Our job is to travel back in time to certain location and time zones to receive these six stones. We will then use these stones to get everyone back, just by the click of a finger.

"Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones" Steve continued.

Although, shortly after him Tony decided to add on to Steve's statement, "or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of the six Infinity Stones." A small chuckle escaped my lips as I catches on to Tony's humor although by the look on his face, I was able to tell that he was being serious. Therefore, I decided to cover my mouth up with one of my hands and look down towards my notebook before adding more information into it.

"Well I haven't..." Scott told everyone; he was currently new to this as well as me therefore we decided to sit to each other while we learn about the stones. "... but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."

Rolling my hazel eyes, I looked towards Scott before removing my hand from my mouth, "did you just not hear a word they just said?" I questioned him in wonderous manner.

Shaking his head, Banner decided to spoke up about our current situation of not knowing about these stones. "Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round-trip each" the sudden emotion of fear and worry filled my body. I was worried that I might be the one to mess up the whole mission especially since I am a kid and don't know much information about these stones. "And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history" Tony informed everyone. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?" he places one of his hands on my shoulder as reassurance before continuing around the table.

"Which means we have to pick our targets" Clint pointed out.

Tony turned towards his teammate as he pointed at him with the same hand that is currently holding a coffee cup, "correct."

"So..." gaining everyone's attention towards Steve that was standing in the same position as he was earlier. "... let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" he questioned the homeless looking God at this table.

Thor was sitting in the chair in the corner of the room, everyone looked towards him as they waited for the information, he was going to give them. Although, that information never came. He was currently assumed to be looking forwards but unfortunately no-one was able to tell because he was wearing a pair of black sunglasses. One hand was rested against the arm of the chair, holding an orange can of beer. While the other hand looks to be... down his trousers? His beer belly was on displayed for everyone to see which made people question and worry for the God wellbeing.