FINAL CHAITER!

// HOPE //

Today was the day, Tony Stark funeral. We were currently at a lake house that was knew as being his home. Cars came, surrounding the house although most of the vehicle parked on the front yard. Everyone was gathered all together, as the emotional event allowed those that was once trapped become free all joined.

Scott was reunited with his loving wife and gorgeous daughter.

T'Challa had his kingdom back, becoming a whole, they insure everyone was safe and those that were in need, they were there. To guided them or support them especially those that didn't have a home anymore, like Peter and I.

Clint got his family back; he was happy to the people that he thought he lost forever stand in front of him.

Rocket had his family back. Later on, we discovered that the Nebula that came back with us during the time heist wasn't our Nebula. She was taken hostage by Thanos, that's how knew he knew what we were planning and how he got to our timeline. Lucky, good Nebula killed bad Nebula when she tired to kill her sister.

Recently, Rhodey discovered that there was video message left on the helmet. Therefore, him, Happy, Morgan, Pepper, Thor and Steve was currently gathered around in the living room of their lake house, they were watching the video.

Every hero or person that Tony has met and grew a relationship with came to give their condolences, I only recognized a few heroes that she has recently discovered. Some of the heroes that came is Clint, Steve, Rocket, Thor, Fury, her sister, Peter and many others.

Resting her body up against Carols as they looked toward the peaceful lake, from the corner of her eye she was able to see Peter. He was dresses in a nice black suit, sitting on the bench, there was a woman next to him which I could only assume was his aunt. "Hope" my sister spoke next to me as I keep my focus on Peter, Carol eyes followed mine to see I was looking at the boy she has recently discovered meant a lot to me. "We need to talk."

A particular man decided to join in on the conversation not before saying sorry for my lost, although I never knew Tony that much, he still felt like a father I never had. I was there. I watched him die in front of me, we both knew the consequence when he wore the gauntlet, but it was one out of millions chances. He was going to do whatever it takes to make sure this never happens again; his lost will always be honored and memorable.

"Hey" he spoke next to me as he places one hand on my shoulder, my eyes snapped back to look towards the rock. I knew he was here to talk to me, probably about the same thing Carol wants to talk about. "I'm sorry for you lost kid" he spoke lightly as he looked towards my sister and I in worry. I didn't say anything because I was scared, I was scared that I was going to chock up and breakdown all over again.

"Hope" Carol begin again as he looked towards me before holding my face lightly to make me look at me. During this moment I failed to feel the eyes of a brown hair boy watching us closely. "We need to talk" he repeated as she looked deeply into my eyes, I stared back to show that I was listening. "People are going to question who the next Iron Man is going to be" she started, I felt to sudden erg to push her hands of my face, but I didn't, I just stood there. "Nick and I have been speaking, we believe that it could be that boy your with, Peter an-"

"What?!" I looked at her angrily before grabbing tightly around her wrists, forcing pull her hands off my face.

"Hope" Fury joined in annoyance as he is not getting through to the teenage girl in front of him.