007

// HOPE //

Everyone made there way back to deserted ally way, where they said they will meet each other at. A look of debrief and anger was filled across my facial expressions. I was frustrated that we weren't able to get the stone, constantly feeling the hope that I carried within me slip away.

Inside an abandon car sat Scott and Tony, I have been avoiding them since we first arrived at the ally. My reason for this was because I needed to focus on myself and trying to calm myself done before I hurt someone. It's been there a while now, this anger, escaping when I'm away from those I love. I swallowed that anger when it was a fire-seed and forgot to drink something cool, and so it grew in my belly until it came out as hot as any dragon has ever flamed.

There is a scream from deep within that forces its way from my mouth, it is as if my terrified soul has unleashed a demon. All I feel is anger. My scream tore through me like a great shard of glass. I felt my eyes closings tightly and my pulse quicken, my heart thudding like a rock rattling in box. The power that I keeping control started to spiral it way through my way body.

Pushing my hands out to the side, air forcefully pushed itself out of my and around me. Anyone within 100 cm distance from me was able to feel the gust of wind, pushing anyone back that was within those 100 cm.

Weak. I felt my body begin to drain from the amount of power that was once surging in my body leave. I was barely able to keep myself standing as I felt my knee buckle inwards therefore causing me to suddenly go down to the floor. Cold metal rested against the back of my head as I pushed my legs in front of me to rest on the floor. No-one spoke.

A thud sound was heard from next to me therefore causing my frustrated eyes to look towards Steve's direction. "Cap..." Tony started, which caused Steve to suddenly turn his head towards the abandon, broken down car. No eye contact was made between anyone, "sorry, buddy, we got a problem."

Scott released a scoff from the back of the car therefore causing me to roll my eyes towards the teo grown men. "Yeah, we do" he clarified.

The stone was gone. No do overs.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?" Steve questioned everyone.

"You know what? Give me a break, Steve" he said frustratedly as he gave Steve a exhausted look. "I just got hit in the head with the Hulk" he informed him as his hands hang over the broken car window.

Scott anxiously got out of the car and started to pace back and forwards. Dizziness started to fill my head as I watched him travel across the path in a line, on repeat. I was currently on the floor still with my focus down towards the floor, my hands rubbed my temple as I tried to ease the pain that was increasing.

Stopping his sudden pace, Scott released another scoff as he turned his focus towards the two man in the group. "You said that we had one shot. This was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. It's six stones or nothing" he repeated bitterly to everyone as he waved his hands about in frustration.

"You're repeating yourself, you know that?" Tony informed him in annoyance before repeating himself, "you're repeating yourself."

"You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself" he mocked back at Tony.

"Dude. Come on!"