012

I clung to Haechan the entire way home, feeling thankful for the helmet that was covering my head, hiding the fact that I had been crying. The room inside creating a little space where I could hide away from the world a moment. The wind ripping wildly at my clothes as we sped through the streets of Seoul, heading back to the house. As soon as we rolled into the garage and Haechan turned off the motor, I jumped off of the vehicle, taking off the helmet as I rubbed my eyes for a second before throwing the thing back at him, not caring whether or not he dropped it. I didn't even spare the man a glance as I walked off, heading towards the staircase leading back into the house.

The others were on their way down to meet us, and Chenle was about to greet me, a warm smile on his face that quickly changed into something else as I pushed past them, making them stop in their tracks on the stairway as they made space for me. I hurried away, not wanting to look any of them in the eyes. Everyone completely frozen as they looked at my disappearing figure for a second, they quickly turned their heads towards the man by the motorcycle, eyes burning into Haechan as he simply shook his head and put down the helmet, unbothered by their judging stares.

"We need to talk," he said as he leaned against the vehicle behind him, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It would seem so," Jaemin agreed, his blue hair looking almost electric underneath the bright ceiling lights as the group reached the bottom of the stairs.

Jisung was the first to make a move, "What the hell did you do?" he exclaimed, marching over to the man before hitting him on the head, "literally all you had to do was take her to school. It's just books and teachers, dude, how do you manage to fuck that up?"

"That's hyung to you," Haechan responded, hitting Jisung on the head as well.

"Stop acting so childish, would you?" Renjun said, raking his hands through his blond hair before continuing, "What happened?"

"Mark. Lee Mark happened," Haechan explained, the others looking annoyed and worried at the words, "127 is apparently on the hunt as well. They must have placed him at the university weeks ago. y/n said that they were friends. That's such a dirty move, but smart. They were apparently not as fast as EXO, though."

"NCT 127 has more people than us, though, more members. That could turn out to be more than just an issue, become a full-blown problem, even," Jeno said, looking troubled, "We may be in the lead when it comes to weapons and equipment, but that doesn't mean that we can take on everyone."

"We have to move soon," Renjun agreed, "Get planning and get out of the country as quickly as possible before this turns into something ugly."

"There's just one thing that's bothering me," the youngest said, everyone's attention turning to him as he continued, "Why is everyone after y/n?"

"I'm afraid none of us know that," Jaemin admitted

The group looked around at each other, standing in a circle as they realized that they couldn't postpone their plans anymore, "We have to tell her everything, then," Jisung said, "Chenle, why don't you go get her? The two of you seem to be hitting it off really well," he spat.

"Jealous?" the elder giggled, pushing Jisung's shoulder with a playful smile.

"No, what the fuck? I just think it's weird that you go around handing her your sweaters and stuff. Stop acting like a gentleman, you're a fucking criminal."