He's ok

~
Kaycee's pov

"Positive?!?" You've got to be kidding me.

"All three ?!?" Tahani asked shocked

"Yeah T all three" I say as tears start to stream down my face. I can't believe I'm pregnant.

"How do you feel about it?" T asked starting to get worried as I cry.

I'm too young for a kid I just turned 21 Two weeks ago!

"I don't know T me and Sean have known each other our whole lives and all because I got a little too drunk one night we're gonna have a huge responsibility on our hands for the rest of our lives." There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Sean would want this child. He's always been great with kids.

"When are you gonna tell him we leave for Vegas tonight?" T asked suddenly remembering the Vegas trip.

"I'm not sure but it sure would be one hell of a birthday gift" I say giggling as I wipe away my tears.

~
Sean's pov

There's something about they way Kaycee looks tonight that is making me feel a certain type of way. I haven't seen her since that night and we took separate cars,me with the boys and her with the girls, to Vegas.

We all just sat down to dinner and then she walks in a bit late with Tahani both mumbling something about a wardrobe malfunction. But I could barely hear because I can't stop staring at Kaycee. She seems to be...glowing? Her curly hair behind her in the wind, no makeup as usual, and a short white dress with sunflowers on it that I've never seen before.

She sits down kind of far away from me. "Still avoiding me?" I say taking her by surprise.

She turns a bright shade of red and looks down into her lap.

Starting to get frustrated I go off  "Everyone here knows what happened Kaycee! Why can't you even look at me or pick up my calls? I've given you all of me our whole lives. We get drunk and have honestly the best sex I think we've both ever had and you avoid me? You know I cried for a week thinking I ruined the best thing I've ever had?!?" I walk away as the tears start to fall.

I'll never forget the look on everyone's face. On her face. I shouldn't have yelled at her especially not  in front of everyone. Too late now.

I spend most of night drinking my pain away in my hotel room. No one came after me.

~
Kaycee's pov

After Sean's outburst tears start pouring down my face and I totally break down. No one went after him because he needed time to cool off so everyone attended to me crying on the floor instead.

We had rented a private dining area so we wouldn't be interrupted.

" why have you been avoiding him kayc?" Josh asks when I finally stop crying.

I see everyone glare at him but I answer his question.

After explaining to everyone how I've been really sick the past few weeks and how I didn't want Sean to see me like that I say two simple words that leaves everyone in shock.

"I'm pregnant." When no one says anything I continue " I just found out today and that's why I haven't had any alcohol tonight."

No one questions if it's Sean's or not seeing that I haven't been with anyone since Audrey and she doesn't exactly have the right body parts to get me pregnant.

After everyone gets over there shock they give me lots of hugs and congratulations and tell me to go find Sean.

As soon as I walk out into the main area I see Sean and I know that he's ok. But when I see what he's doing I start to feel like I'm trapped in a room with no windows or doors and it's slowly  filling up with water.

~
Hey guys it's the author again sorry this chapter is so short I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to critic anything you think I might need to fix. Have a nice day or night and stay tuned for chapter three ☺️