Looking for God but you're down on your knees

Explicit content VERY dirty

~
Kaycee's pov

My world crashed the minute I saw what was in front of me.

I didn't have to see her face to know who he was kissing.

He pulled the tall curly brown haired girl closer to him.

Idk what came over me but in a split second I was pulling Sofia by her hair away from Sean.

"Really Sean?" I say disgust painted on my face as I turn towards the brown beauty.

"Run before I change my mind Wylie" I say to Sofia voice colder than intended.

I look back at Sean and I know he can see the pain in my eyes. Yet at the moment all I can see is lust in his.

Without any hesitation he picks me up and takes me up the two flights of stairs that lead to his hotel suite.

~
Sean's pov

We get to my room and honestly I'm surprised she doesn't start yelling her head off or cry.

Within seconds she's on her knees and tying her hair up. She uses a bunch of different combinations that make my eyes roll in the back of my head as soft groans escape my mouth. I still can't believe such an angel is so good at this.

"You're looking for god but you're down on your knees" plays in my head.

I can't get that gorgeous dress with the sunflowers on it off her fast enough but I'm immediately caught off guard when I realized she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Were you expecting us to fuck?" I asked smirking.

Probably do to all the sexual tension basically dripping from her she answers in a bunch of gibberish.

When we were younger I'd joke around and call it Kaycee language but right now there's just something different about it.

I start laying slow wet kisses down her neck, chest, and stomach all the way down to her vagina which she calls her chocolate chip cookie. By the time I take her into my hungry mouth she's already dripping wet. She bites down on her lips to keep from screaming as I stroke harder from behind fingers hard at work on her clit. But there's something missing.

She lets out a frustrated groan as I slide out running to my suitcase to grab something.

Her smile immediately returns when she realizes I'm holding a pair of handcuffs.

This time not holding it back she lets out a loud scream as I repeatedly hit her g spot as hard as possible fingers digging into her thighs as I hold her legs behind head. Thanks to us both being dancers since we were four we're both incredibly flexible and we both have great rhythm and we're both GREAT at sex even though she's only been with one other person and I've only been with two other girls . I uncuff her and flip her around as she gets into the demon position. I push her face down into the sheets as I stroke slower and slower. A soft moan escapes her as I pull her hair. I choke her as she rides me like her life depends on it. But as her finger nails dig deep into my back and she bites down on my shoulder to keep another scream from exiting her mouth so the hotel staff doesn't think I'm murdering her I realize something is different.

After our tenth round we're both drained and she rushes to the bathroom to throw up.

She's been avoiding drinks all night so I don't know why she'd be throwing up.

A sudden realization takes over as I realize she's been sick ever since the first time we did this and I run to the bathroom with her to pull her hair back.

"Thanks Sean" She says clearly exhausted after she finished throwing up.

I slip one of my t-shirts over her and I take her back to my bed laying her down more gently than I did when we first entered the room.

I lay down and she immediately lays down on top of my chest her body in between my legs.

Ironically the episode were Rachel tells Ross she's pregnant is playing in the background.

I run my fingers through her hair as she watches the tv tears streaming down her face.

I didn't even realize I was crying until my voice cracks as I speak two simple words because that's all I can manage at the moment.

"Are you ..."

I can feel her nod against my chest and I immediately bring my hands to her stomach as the tears pour down on both of our faces.

I can't see her face but I can feel her smile against my body which immediately makes me smile tears still spilling out of my eyes.

~
Guys a seaycee baby is giving me serious baby fever 😍

I felt kinda dirty writing this but it was worth it for the ending

Do you think it will be a boy or girl?

I think a girl would take after Kaycee but will have curly dark brown hair and dimples and a boy would look like Sean but with curly light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Also sorry for the late update I had writers block and absolutely no clue were I wanted to take this story.