You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down

Sean's pov
~

The doctor left and I looked over at kaycee her eyes red from crying and her body shaking from tiredness.

Our whole family was there everyone wiping tears from their eyes.

Even Tahani was there rubbing her best friend's back whispering reassuring words in her ear as the migos patted my back wiping their own tears away.

I guess now's as good a time as any.

I pull the little velvet box out of my pocket and get on one knee as I see the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen lay there in the hospital bed looking as is she just wants to sleep eyes go wide in surprise.

"Kaycee tonight has been full of ups and downs and I realized that I can loose my whole world at any second. Tonight we faced the scare of a miscarriage and I'm so happy that you and the baby were strong enough to pull through. I can't wait to meet my little princess in a few months and I have no doubt in my mind that she'll be every bit as gorgeous and kind as you are my love. I've loved you for as long as I can remember and I can't believe we went from me being tapping you on your shoulder to tell you you did really good and to hear you say thank you in that little squeaky voice of yours, to that picture at showstopper, thanks for that btw mom, to asking you to do wod with me, to us here now as I propose to the love of my life who's currently carrying my baby. Angel I'm so happy to have you in my life and I never want you not to be in it I want to wake up to you and your bed head and bad morning breath everyday "you lift my heart up when the rest of me is down" so Caitlin will you please make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?"

Kaycee's pov
~
"...so Caitlin will you please make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife?"

I look around the room to see everyone looking back at me with huge smiles and Sean with hope in his eyes.

Do I really want this?

Of course I do I've been in love with this boy since I was eight but can I really marry him after what he did to me when we were sixteen?

Flashback
~

Sean wtf!!!!!

Kaycee wth are you screaming about calm down!!

DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN SEAN!!!!!!

ok ok I'm sorry kayc what's wrong?

YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME THAT!!!!!

Ok why not kaycee what's wrong?

Who's panties are these?!?!

They're Isabella's and why are you mad we're not dating???

Because ... because ... I thought you loved me. Last month you said you loved me. You can't just go telling people you love them and turn their lives around and then go and sleep with another girl Sean!!!!

Kaycee I'm not gonna wait for you forever I've loved you since we were little kids and when i confessed my feelings you said thanks and went back to watching the bachelor!!!

I didn't know how to process what you were saying Sean I had just turned 16 and I don't know how to be loved but maybe we just aren't meant to be maybe we're really just meant to be just best friends.

Yeah maybe we are kayc....

Present
~
Kaycee's pov

As I look into Sean's eyes and I remember the past I know my answer.

Right then I feel a kick from my little angel oh my god I really can't believe there's a tiny weirdo/lewser in my belly.

Sean...

~

Author here hi guys it's definitely been a while 😂 how are you guys?

I finally updated took me long enough so I hope you enjoyed this trash chapter sorry it's kinda short

I'll be updating rumor has it soon too by the way