She's broken

Past (trigger warning)

"Audrey lane Partlow tell me it's not true." Kaycee screamed tears in her eyes.

"Woah kayc what are you talking about?" Audrey asks as a plate just barely misses her head.

"Mia?!? FUCKING MIA?!?" Kaycee screams throwing another plate this time not missing Audrey.

"OUCH! What the fuck Kaycee stop throwing dishes."

"No you fucking slutty bitch!!" Kaycee yells throwing a pan that just barely misses Audrey's face leaving a small scratch.

" kayc I'm sorry." Audrey says desperately trying to escape the flying fishes.

"You're not sorry about what you did you're sorry you got caught." Kaycee screams as she starts to feel like she's drowning in her own tears.

"Kayc please I love you" Audrey says as she grabs both of Kaycee's wrist in her hands.

"Get the fuck away from me!!" Kaycee screams. "If you loved me you would've just broken up with me instead of stabbing me in my fucking back." Kaycee yells as she gets her wrist free of Audrey's burning hold.

"Kaycee please-"

"Don't you kaycee please me!!!" Kaycee yells as she puts more distance between her and Audrey. " if you loved me you wouldn't have fucked Mia, nat, Maddie, nia, Sofia, and ESPECIALLY not my ex best fucking friend Tati" Kaycee yells throwing her engagement ring at Audrey.

"Kaycee don't" Audrey tried to plead but it was to late.

Kaycee walks out of the house with a box of her things screaming that she's moving out and the movers will get the rest of her stuff tomorrow.

After finding out that Audrey had cheated on her multiple times with other dancers and her ex best friend she immediately called her best friend Tahani and told her everything. Tahani said that she could move in with her so she packed all her stuff and set a moving date for tomorrow before confronting Audrey about everything and ultimately breaking off the engagement.

For weeks Kaycee couldn't feel anything. She stopped attending dance classes and she started drinking her pain away. She tried to kill herself but Tahani found her just in time and rushed her to the hospital.

Just when everything started to get better kaycee ran into Audrey making out with Tati at a restaurant.

So she went to a party because she didn't want to go home alone tonight but she ended up drinking way to much and fell into the pool and nearly drowned.

Kaycee was so done with life that she was willing to just let it happen. As she was starting to reach the bottom of the pool she felt a familiar pair of strong pair of arms grab her waist pulling her up and out of the water.

When on the concrete after coughing out the water from her lungs she saw the sweet chocolate eyes she grew up with filled with tears and worry.

"Kaycee can you hear me?" Sean asks voice breaking from the fear that his best friend almost drowned right in front of him.

Kaycee woke up in a room that wasn't hers but quickly realized it was that of one of the most important people in her life's room.

She walked downstairs smelling food and just as she expected Sean was in the kitchen making breakfast worry written all over his face.

He was mumbling something but froze when he looked at her.

It was then that Kaycee realized that she was wearing one of his oversized shirts that was 3 times bigger on her and no pants. She probably would've looked a hot mess if it wasn't for Sean wiping the makeup off her face and putting her hair up in a messy bun after she fell asleep on his bed. He must've also taken off her clothes to put her in his t-shirt meaning he saw the scars on her wrist.

He just stares at her and she begins to cry.

Immediately his face goes from worried to soft as he takes her in his arms saying that everything is alright and that he'll never leave her she's his best friend and he'll always be there for her.

After she stopped crying they ate breakfast by the pool and he says "you don't have to tell me what happened but I'm here now and I love you." She breathes a sigh of relief as she puts her head on his shoulder thanking him with her beautiful hazel eyes that are showing hints of green in the morning sun.

She smiles as he kisses her on the forehead and when she looks at the view in front of her and her best friend she sees a rainbow appears in front of them and she hears Sean's soft chuckle as he too noticed the rainbow
~
Hi guys it's the author here sorry for not posting in a few days I had some things I had to do I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Aren't Kaycee's eyes the prettiest thing you've ever seen?