Epilogue

I looked around, at the city... I wish I could say that I had killed him, but I was not all that sure. He could be out there somewhere. We had killed many humans, but it seemed liked more had escaped then we had actually killed.
The humans were smarter than I would have first imagined... I had been planning this for so long. I had tricked the humans into not believing in the dragons by getting their leaders to hide it for many years. It worked mostly, they still had stories about them however, but most of them were not actually factual.
I looked at the city, we had nearly 90,000 other dragons destroying other cities all around Europe and Northern Egypt. I wanted to say he was dead, but I still was not all that sure. If he was out there alive somewhere then the red dragons and they humans would have a small chance of winning this war.
If not, over a period of time, eventually the black dragons would take over this planet. One by one the would eliminate any human or red dragon that was alive out there. This was my destiny, my father was weak, and I saw some weak spots in my friend, as I used to call him, Himla.
I could use those to my advantage, I would kill him. If Loi has not done it already... Loi was potentially my best warrior, 5000 black dragons should be enough to take out that whole tribe. Maybe I was not thinking right, I knew Himla was a lot stronger than he had seemed.
Even though I was a better warrior than Loi, it still scared me quite a bit, that if Himla had managed to somehow stop that whole army and also somehow managed to take down Loi, then there was a good right to be afraid.
5000 black dragons should be more than enough to eliminate a whole tribe of maybe 1000 red dragons. If they did not see it coming it would be a close range fight, and they would not stand much chance in it.
I looked at my daughter Yikla, she was not smiling. I knew she had some feelings for red dragons, one of these days she would have to get over it. They would not exist anymore pretty soon, I thought with a smile on my face.
My daughter looked disgusted and she moved herself from off of the tower and began flying in a different direction, I did not do anything to stop her. I knew a lot of the dragons in my tribe tried to get me to do that, but she was old enough to make decisions for herself. I hoped that some day she would be the next leader of my tribe.
Much unlike my son, she was smarter and stronger than him. I always knew it, but the day I tested them to a fight to the death, now that was the day I actually found out it was true.
My daughter had gotten so angry, she had disappeared for months. Now it was just normal to me when she disappeared. I was almost ready to teach her the ways though. With all the red dragons and humans about to be extinct, it would be the perfect time.
I was ready for what was about to come, I looked around and I spotted my friend.
Joergen, we had our fights, we had our difference on how to handle the war. But in the end, we both knew the same thing, the red dragons needed to be gone. With Himla gone it would be light work, I hoped that his kids were going to be gone as well, I had not heard much about them besides his deputy.
She disgusted me as well... I smiled at Joergen, he was smiling back at well, the city was gone. With the boy and the girl being gone, the war was over, I had played this smart. This was exactly what I needed to do, strike fast without them expecting it. The war was in my hands now. If I played the right hand of cards, it would be over in no time.
I looked above the city, there was a black dragon flying over, he was flying as fast as I had ever seen a black dragon fly. Almost as fast as a red dragon, clearly he was hear to tell me the news. The look on his face though, I had to admit did not sound promising.
I knew that there was no way that the red dragons had fought them off surely right? Maybe it was bad news about the boy and the girl... If Himla was gone though, it did not matter. If I even took down 1 of them, the rest would be over with in no time.
"Plyma! Plyma! I have news, and not good news..." He said to me. I looked at him a bit surprised, but at the same time I shook my head because I was not all that worried about what it could be. Joergen pulled himself up and looked at the dragon with a bit of a scared look on his face.
"Tell us the news Klim!" Joergen said to the dragon. The dragon stopped himself for a few moments and then nodded. He eventually stopped to regain his breath, I could not blame the dragon for how fast he had been running.
I looked at him waiting for him to tell us the news, I nodded once he looked at me wait for me to say when it was the best time for him too talk.
"We killed his one of his sons..." Klim began, I walked over to him and then began laughing. I hoped that the pathetic dragon watched as his son had died slowly. Begging for Loi to stop as he slowly snapped his head into pieces.
"Excellent, did Himla watch! What about his daughter and his younger son." I said to him. He looked at me, he then gulped very quickly, I looked at him noticing it. Was that the only news he had to tell me?
"Himla... He is still alive... So is his son and his daughter... They expected the attack, someone betrayed us!" He said to me. I looked at him for a few moments, and then I ran at him unexpectingly. He didnt even flinch, I stopped right before it.
I changed my mind, I would not kill this dragon, he looked as if he was brave. I nodded to him, he did not do anything when I ran at him.
"This is not the news I expected to hear... Joergen, go find out who did this. Klim, you are a smart dragon and 1 who is not afraid of a match, how would you like to be the new deputy of Joergens tribe, now that his is gone." I said to the dragon. He looked at me a bit surprised but then I saw an excited look on his face.
"Yes... I would very much like that, thank you sir... I am sorry, there was not much I could have done, I was on the ground by 3 dragons when I saw Himla kill Loi... The other tribes were there..." He said to me. I looked at him for a few seconds, I wanted to be upset but instead I nodded to him.
"Do you have any idea who it could be?" I said, I looked as Joergen flew off in the same direction the Klim had come from. I watched him fly into the sunset. Then I looked back over to Klim, I gave him a smile, but it was not a happy one.
"I do... But I do not think you want to hear it, we had her locked down, he found her out in the fields or the red dragon territory... After the fight began she ran off..." He said to me. I looked at him a bit surprised for a few moments, then I nodded to him.
"Please, I do not blame you for what has been done. It is my own mistake, I must have trusted someone that would betray us..." I said to the dragon. He looked at me for a few moments, he had a bit of a scared look on his face. I often did kill dragons that were just there to tell me news, so I could not blame him for it.
"It was your daughter Yikla..." He said to me. I looked at him for a few moments, I opened my claws, and for a few moments I was thinking about cutting him deep into his soft spot. But I chose not too this time, this was not his fault.
"Okay... Go please, I am not too happy to hear this." I said to the dragon. He happily obliged. Then he flew off in the opposite direction that Joergen had gone.
Once there were no other dragons near me, I looked at the tower that I was on, I then flew off of it. I began burning it down in a large pool of rage, that was the only way I could calm myself now, because now... I had not only to kill the humans, but also I had to kill Himla, and my daughter Yikla... She had betrayed me, I could not take betrayal.
I smiled as the tower fell to the ground... I looked at all of the fire, all around the city. We had won, but in my head it had seemed like we had lost. Maybe I had been too lazy.
"Fine... I'll do it myself..."