Ch.8 Party

Warning!!: This chapter will have scenes containing gore!

Music is blaring as I step into Miya's house. I'm immediately met with the smell of booze and the sound of distance chatter. I make my way through the house toward the backyard where I know everybody will be gathered by now. I was technically an hour late. I had taken a nap in waiting to come over but didn't wake up in time. So by now everyone was probably at least a little bit tipsy as it was starting to get dark outside.

Before I can make it outside, however, I'm bumped into Sehun. "Y-" hiccup, "y/n, you're hereee. Why are you so late?" A very drunk Sehun I should say.

I laugh as he sways from foot to foot. "How are you feeling?"

He looks up at me with a sloppy, sideways smile and a drunken flush decorating his neck and face . "I'm feeling greaaat." He stumbles forward causing me to instinctively put my arms up to catch him while taking his drink, which he had in his hand, to keep it from spilling on me.

His face falls into my shoulder and his arms go around my body. Sehun is now almost giving me an awkward hug.

"Y/n, I've missed you." He says with a crack in his voice. I hear him sniffle. Don't tell me he's crying.

"Sehun, I just saw you a couple days ago." I laughed. The alcohol must be starting to make him feel emotional.

"No, you've been spending all your time with Jungkook. You've forgotten about me." He tightened his hold on me. "I'm the one that truly cares about you, not him. I've known you longer, don't you like me?"

I lightly trail my fingertips up and down his back, trying to soothe him. "Sehun of course I like you. You've been one of my closest friend for a very long time now. Nothing is going to change that."

Sehun managed to straighten his up stance, pulling himself away from me so he could look at my face. "I don't mean like that y/n." I could see tears forming in his reddened eyes, refusing to be spilled.

"Sehun..."

Footsteps can be hear behind us. I stop in the middle of my sentence, seeing who had entered. Miya. She's standing at the edge of the room we were in, drink in the hand without the cast, staring at us with widened eyes.

"Am I interrupting something?"

I graciously move away from Sehun, welcoming her intrusion.

"No, I was just about to come out." I give Sehun a concerned look. He's standing there looking at my retreating form with a frown on his face. I turn back around with a gulp and walk past Miya motioning my head for her to follow me outside.

"So are you going to explain to me what was happening in there?" Miya says once we find a place to stand outside where we can have a little privacy in her crowded backyard.

I look around us, making sure Sehun isn't lurking anywhere. Thankfully I don't see him. "I don't know what happened. I just walked through the front door and was bombarded by him." I wasn't a fool. I knew what Sehun had meant when he said I didn't like him the way he liked me. But what could I even say? Sehun was not ugly by any means and we got along great, but I had never thought of him that way before. Plus..there was Jungkook..

"I think Sehun was trying to confess he likes me." I finally confess to Miya. I eyeball her reaction, or lack of reaction I should say.

"Wait, why aren't you freaking out? Sehun likes me and not in an innocent friend way."

Miya scoffed. "Y/n, seriously? You just now figured this out. I could tell that he was head over heels for you from a mile away. I'm honestly so surprised you haven't noticed considering you two spend a lot of time together. Why do you think he always suggests you see each other face to face every opportunity he gets?"