Chapter2

Warning: attempted suicide 

Alfred's POV 

     We've been searching for Alaska for about a hour now, Ivan is super worried and looks like he is going to kill whoever took Alaska. I was super worried as well but I knew nothing bad has happened to him yet, I would have felt some type of pain. We kept searching, my phone was getting blown up by the others asking what the fuck is going on.

     Then it hit me, I fell to the ground, it felt like there was a needle piercing my chest. Something happened to Alaska. Something bad. The only place we haven't checked was the state Alaska. We hurry over to Alaska's cottage in his state and we stood there in shock.

     Right in the middle of the small living room was Alaska 'dead' body. Now Alaska wasn't really dead, I know from experience that countries and such can't die but they do get cold and sometimes go into a coma if not treated fast enough. Ivan quickly rushes over to him and took him down from the noose, it was a pretty good noose if I do say so myself. It didn't looked like it was rushed and it was nice and tight. "Alaska, sweetie can you hear me? Alaska wake up" Ivan said. He was hoping we got there in time so Alaska didn't go into a coma.

     Alaska started coughing and his body warmed up, he had a mark on his neck now. We still have the scars on our attempts of killing ourselves or of other's attempt, he's going to have a ring around his neck for awhile but it will hopefully go away. "Papa...?" Alaska asked in a raspy voice. "Yes! Papa is here! Papa will take care of you. Don't ever do that again! It scared papa so much." Russia said to Alaska as he hugged him tightly. I texted the other states letting them know that Alaska is safe now.

     "I-I'm sorry papa...I just couldn't take the stress anymore..." Alaska said and coughed a bit more. At least he is safe now, I won't punish him, I know how it's like. "It's ok sweetie, I understand. Talk to me or Hawaii if you every think about doing this again." Russia said to Alaska. I feel so bad for both of them, Alaska has to go through depression and Ivan has to watch.

     Ivan picks up Alaska and hold him close to his chest. "Let's go home. The others need to know You're ok, especially Hawaii..." Russia said. I nodded and teleported to our estate on the country side. Most of the states rushed outside. The only ones who didn't were the ones who were working or sleeping. They all flocked over to Ivan and Alaska asking if he was ok.

     Ivan set Alaska down and he immediately got hugged by the smaller Hawaii. "Never do that again!! You scared me Alaska....I thought someone took you..." I could tell he was sobbing. Alaska petted Hawaii's head and whispered something in his ear before the two went off together into the estate. The other states soon following behind them. Ivan grabbed my hand. "Fredika. They know." I sigh. "I know, we have a lot of explaining to do. Hopefully nothing to bad happens..." "Everything will be fine Fredika." Ivan pecks my lips. "We will explain everything and then we can finally wear our rings at the meetings and show our love for each other in public." Ivan smiled a bright smile which made me smile a small smile. He makes me feel ok about all this. It's time for the countries of the world to know about my children and my love for Ivan.

I'm sorry that this took so long to make. I'm sorry that its so short. I haven't had much motivation recently. I'll try and make the next chapter as fast as I can but I have no inspiration.