Chapter 7

Russia's POV

     I feel my sunflower tense up and shake a little, he must be having a bad dream...I rub his arm gently, hold one of his hands and keep him close to my side. I do my best to calm him but it doesn't work. I sigh and soon enough my sunflower gasps awake and he starts to cry a little. He hides his face in my side so no one would see. I hold him close and rub his back gently and comfortingly.

After a few minutes he calms down. Sunflower has nightmares a lot so I know how to calm him down most of the time...his nightmares are another reason he gets so little sleep. "Sunflower? Did you have another nightmare?" I ask calmly and softly, whispering into his ear.

My sunflower nods and stays hidden under my coat and pressed against my side. I sigh and rub his back more, he'll come back out I'd hiding when he's ready...

.....

I check the time, we should have already been back at the meeting by now. I don't want to push my sunflower but we have to get back or everyone will worry or think badly of my sunflower.

I sigh and shake my sunflower lightly. "H-hm?" So he is still awake. "Sunflower? We should head back to the meeting...but if you're not feeling up to it then we don't have to go." I smile down at him and he looks up at me.

His eyes are a bit red and puffy and they're are still some left over tears. I softly wipe them away with my thumb and hold his cheek. I give him a soft kiss. My sunflower doesn't kiss back, he must be really sad right now...

"Hey..we don't have to go back if you don't want to my sunflower. We can have another meeting at a different time and I'll explain everything later. You won't have to do any of the talking." "N-No. I-it's ok Love...I-I have to do this...b-besides this is meeting is about my k-kids anyways...I-I should be the one e-explaining everything...

I nod and kiss his cheek. "We should head back then, do you want me to carry you?" My sunflower shakes his head but I smirk, getting a idea to maybe cheer him up a bit. I pull away and stand up, then I pick up my sunflower and swing him around so he's on my back. He wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

"L-Love? W-What are you doing?" "I'm giving you a piggyback ride my sunflower!" "Love..I-Im not a child any-" I cut him off by starting to run back to the meeting building. He grabs into me tightly but he's giggling and smiling. I'm so glad I could make him happy, even if it's just for this moment.

Aaaaa another short chapter I'm sorry

But hey, at least I uploaded within the same day which is cool

I changed Alfred's nickname to Sunflower, what do you think? Do you like it? I just wanted to try something new out. If you guys don't like then I will change it back but if you do like it I'll go back and fix up the older chapters

Anyways I hope you liked this and I hope you have a great day/night!