Chapter 3

Alfred's POV

     We decided to have a meeting the day after tomorrow so everyone could think through their questions they're going to ask. It's currently around midnight and I'm in my office doing more work. I have so much work to do and so little time. Not to mention I still have to take care of my family. I stop writing and lean back into my chair sighing. Ivan comes in and hands me a cup of coffee. "Thank you Love" I say and take a sip, it's nice and hot, it burns my tongue a little. "You are welcome Fredika, how long do you think you will be up doing work?" He asks as and hugs me, he rests his head on my own. I sigh "At least till 4" he whines and nuzzles my head. "But I want to cuddle!" I giggled slightly "I know Love, I want to cuddle to. But I have to get this work done." He grumbles and lets go of me. "Join me in bed when your done, I miss sleeping with you." Ivan kisses my forehead. "Ok" I peck Ivan's lips before he leaves. I go back to work after I down my coffee.

~~~~~

     Today is the day. The day where we answer everyones question. This will be a fun meeting. Me and Ivan get to the meeting, hand in hand and finally wearing our wedding rings. They're matching golden bands and we have each other's names engraved on the inside of them. I take a deep breath, I'm very nervous of what everyone will think. The two world super powers, married, and have 50 kids, I would freak out.

     "Everything will be ok Fredika, I promise" Ivan says to me as he gives my hand a reassuring squeeze and smiles softly at me. I give a small smile and squeeze back. "Yeah, everything will be ok" I say quietly and we head into the building where the meeting is held. Once we get to the door that leads in to the meeting a start to shake a little, thinking if all the possibilities that can happen at the meeting. Like what if everyone hates us and uses our kids against us or what if they force us to hurt our kids or what if they- I get cut off by Ivan giving me a soft and gentle kiss. All my worried wash away, no way any of that could happen, Ivan slowly pulls away after a few seconds. "Stop worrying my sunflower, everything will be ok" I blushed lightly at the nickname and nodded.

     Ivan smiled at me before turning to the door and taking a deep breath. I could tell he was just as nervous as I was but he's better at hiding and controlling it. Ivan is always better than me, he's way to good for me. I don't understand how he would want someone like me to be his husband, he deserves someone better, someone who doesn't have 50 fucking kids and isn't depressed. Someone who can take care of themselves and isn't a burden to him, someone who- I get cut off by Ivan again. "Ready Fredika?" I nod and he opens up the door.

Im sorry for such a sort chapter, I promise the next one will be better and longer. Hopefully with school starting again I'll get more inspiration and motivation to write more. I'm sorry again for how short it is but I hope you like it. Have a great day/night