Chapter 8

Amy's POV

We sat on his bed and i told him what happened. I cried into his shoulder and he just kept mumbling "its okay."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry... I know, we just met i shouldn't just be going on about this."

He made me look at him in the eyes. "Look, Amy. I know that we just met not that long ago, but no matter what, you can tell me anything. I will always be here for you."

Now his face was about an inch away from mine. I just stared into his bug blue eyes, and before i knew it, i kissed him and didn't pull away. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he put his around my waist. We were still kissing and we laid down on the bed. Right when we kissed, i felt so alive, so free, like anything could happen and i was okay with that. I never really felt that way with Nick.

I could feel the electricity in the air. I knew that i should stop but i couldn't. It was like he was a drug, you just can't stop. Its addicting.

I was just about to take off his clothes when he pulled away. For a second i thought that he lost interest and didn't like me anymore but when he pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I propped myself up on his chest and looked at him as if i wanted him to say something.

James' POV

Wow. I can't believe she did that. I've been with hundreds of thousands of girls before, but none of them have made me feel like that. It completely caught me off guard. But it was amazing.

"So..." she smirked.

"Not bad Shannon... Not bad."

She laughed. She has the cutest laugh. "Thanks Het. I guess you were... okay...ish."

I chuckled, "Okayish!?! Aww come on cut me some slack i didn't know you were gonna kiss me!!!"

"Neither did i!!!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh you know you always wanted me."

She gave me a quick peck on the lip. "True."

She tried to get up off of me but i bear hugged her and she fell back down on me. She giggled, "Ow!!!"

"Would this make it feel better?" I smirked and kissed her on the neck.

She turned around and squirmed our of my grip. "...No!" she ran downstairs and i ran after her.

"You'll never catch me Het!!!"

"Watch me Shannon!!!"

Amy's POV

i ran into the room that they guys were in and i hid behind Kirk right away. He laughed and looked at me. "Oh yeah hi i'm Amy!" i said to all of them and they just chuckled and said "hey"

Soon James found the room i was in and i ducked down. It took him a second but he realised i was there and pushed Kirk out of the way, ran up to me, picked me up and spun in circles making out with me.

When he put me down and we both snapped back into reality, al the guys were looking at us. James wrapped his arms around my waist and rocked back and forth.

There was an awkward silence before Cliff whistled at us when we kissed again.

"Hey... Do you guys know any place i could stay? I used to live with Nick but..."

"You could stay here!" Lars said

"Really!?!"

"Yeah!!! You could sleep with me!" James said.

"I like that part." i said and winked. "But there is one other problem- all of my stuff is still at Nick's house..."

"Ahh... don't worry, we can take him." Kirk said

"Or you could just get all new stuff!" Cliff said.

"Yeah like any of us could afford that." i said.

"Don't remind us..." James agreed.

"Sorry... You guys got any food?"

"We got bologna!" Kirk said

"That works!" He tossed my the bologna and i took a piece. Lunch!

"But really can somebody take me to get my stuff? This is all i have." i signalled to my clothes.

"I'll do it." James said.

"Okay! Lets go!!!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door and waved goodbye to the others.