Chapter 11

Amy's POV

Its James. It is James. I know it. It all came over me now. He's not just some rockstar that I've known for a month. He is a person who i love and connect with. He gets me. He understands me. He loves me. He makes me feel like i'm on top of the world. I've never been so happy with someone.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I hugged him so tight i almost cut off his breathing.

"Its you...." i mumbled into his suit.

"Really!?!" He picked me up off the ground and started spinning me in circles and then he kissed me.

He carried me into the hotel. "So do you wanna go back home, or stay here?"

"Pfft! Are you kidding?! i payed for one night, im staying one night."

He chuckled. "Okay. Hey... I don't have anything to wear."

Normally it wouldn't matter but he's wearing a tux. "You can sleep in your underwear. I don't mind."

I took off his clothes.

"Hey i gotta call someone." i said.

"Okay I'll wait over here." He walked to the other side of the suite and turned on the tv.

I called Nick. "Hello?" he said.

"Its Amy."

"Amy!!!!"

"I know what i have to do."

"What?"

"I'm so sorry Nick. Its James."

"Oh.... Okay."

"I'm really sorry Nick, you know that."

"Its fine... i guess... as long as your happy."

"Thanks. Tomorrow i need to get my stuff, and i don't want their to be any funny business. I just want to get my things and go."

"Okay i won't do anything."

"Thank you so much for understanding. Bye..." i hung up the phone.

You could definitely feel the hostility in his voice.

"I'm tired i'm going to sleep." i told James.

"Okay." he walked over and lay down on the bed.

I scooted closer to him and he put his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead. This is how it should be.