Chapter 9

Amy's POV

We drove over to Nick's house so i could get my stuff.

Right when i walked in, i saw him sitting down at the table eating breakfast. When he saw me he stood up and crossed his arms.

"Well, well, well. So somebody realised they were wrong and wants to come crawling back to me. Well maybe i don't just wanna-"

I cut him off. "Hey you can come in now."

James walked into the door and i grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him toward me and we kissed sloppily. I could see the look of disgust forming on Nick's face.

When we were done, James put his arm around my shoulder and i began to speak. "Well maybe i don't wanna come back to you, you scrawny wimp! We're done! I just came to take my stuff."

I walked upstairs with James' arm still around me. Nick followed us, enraged. "You can't just do that!" he yelled.

"Watch me!" i yelled back.

"Well where are you gonna stay?!"

"I'm sleeping with James you idiot!" i tried to make that come out as nasty as possible.

"Well what if-" i slammed the bedroom door on him too fast for him to finish.

I immediately started packing my stuff. I didn't want to stay there long.

James helped me. "Nice!" he said

"Thank you." i said.

Nick busted through the door. "WHAT!?!" I yelled.

He turned around, facing James. "BEAT IT BLONDIE ME AND AMY GOTTA TALK!!!"

"DON'T CALL HIM BLONDIE!!!" I yelled.

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT NOW LEAVE ASSHOLE!!!"

"FINE!" James left.

"NOW WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?!" I yelled.

He came right up to me and kissed me.

Then it hit me. Maybe i'm making a mistake with James. Maybe i took it too far with James. This must be a mistake.

"Nick..." I said between kisses.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you do this?"

"Do what?"

"Flip out on me when i told you i was with James that night?"

He pulled away and pushed the hair off my forehead so he could see my eyes. "I was just... I didn't want to loose you Amy, i love you. I always have and i always will. Nothing is going to change that. I dont care what happens. I will love you until the day i die. I... I would crawl to the ends of the Earth for you!" He held my hands in his and looked deep into my eyes. His lips were about an inch away from mine. I could feel his breath on my face. "I don't care, if you are with me or if you are with James or even with another woman for all i care. I only know, that i love you."

"I-I don't know..."

I got up, started crying, and busted through the door. James tried to talk to me and but i didn't stop running, i just ran right out the front door, got in my car and drove it the nearest hotel. When i got there i probably had a hundred messages from both of them. i just ignored them and tried my best to go to sleep.

Why did this have to happen? Why can't i just erase this all from my memory. Go back to the day at the Metallica concert and stop me from going back alone to get autographs. Then James wouldn't have given me his number and none of this would have happened. I could just go back to being a normal teenage girl, with a normal teenage relationship. Not a relationship with your boyfriend and a world famous rockstar fighting over you and ruining your life.

Well i guess that can't happen now.

Nothing can be the same now

I guess no matter how hard i try, this can never go away.