Prologue

"why Won't you leave?!!" Screamed Jonathan...He kept pointing the umbrella his holding at the unknown evil spirit...a women that has suffered because of her child's death..killed by its own father.

"I....want..my....baby.." the women spoke slowly, Jonathan even though can't see the womens expression because of the hair infront of her face..her body is almost black like coal he could feel the womens sadness. With her tone.

I mean..who wouldn't be sad if your child was killed by your own husband and your burned to death? Watching your own husband take his own life?

"Can't you find another kid to bother and try to kill?" A sudden voice spoke right behind Jonathan which causes him to jump and quickly look behind him. Only to see nothing.

"I would be sad if my future kid would be killed by it's own mother too-- but, you should rest..." With those words said before Jonathan even looked infront of him- a bright light hurts his eyes causing him to cover his eyes.

It felt like the light has dissapeared but...he doesn't want to uncover his eyes, his just 12 and what you expect from a 12 year old kid? Be brave like a big ass highschool student--

Not even high schools cannot be scared by evil spirits!! "Alright. You know you can uncover your eyes right? And actually say 'thank you for saving my life.'?" After the voice spoke, Jonathan uncovers his eyes.

The first thing he saw was brown eyes..then a smirk forming on the person infront of him lips. He quickly backed away. And looked at the...boy?

"W-Where is the ghost..?" Jonathan doesn't really want to.ask though..his curious, i mean this boy just suddenly appear out of nowhere.

"Ah-ah-ah! No questions!! Now where's your thank you for me? Your savior??" Jonathan can't but think that this boy..is so just annoying...

"Thank you, my 'SaViOr'" Jonathan said the Last word with weird voice, he could see the man's eyes rolling. The boy's Hand raised up and with a snap another bright light.

Boom..his out of the haunted house in the abondoned city..the last thing he remembered from that day was..the brown eyes of that boy and the smirk.