Chapter 8

Weeks passed, everything went alright..Jon explained his 'super powers' as to what marcel call his ability to his friends. They didn't judge em.

Evan always get an dream where he's in an old looking house, him being a kid. And saving a little boy with an umbrella.

Speaking of umbrella, Jon actually bought his umbrella when he was a kid. He just kept it hiden.

"AHHH!!" Tyler wheezed while nogla screamed like a gurl. Rn their playing mario cart. Nogla was the last racer because of lui who keep throwing banana's at his character's car.

Jon was leaning against the couch using his arms(he's behind the couch) Lui, Marcel, John and Evan was on the couch while Tyler, Nogla, and brian was on the floor.

The others are doing their own thing inside their rooms. "I'm hungry.." Marcel whined. "We brought food like..a week ago just go get your ass to the kitchen" Brock spoke scaring Jon and Lui.

Brian who quickly got up and walked to Brock spoke, "he's to lazy." Jon pouted, Nogla was still into the game aswell lui and Tyler.

Jon noticed that Evan was just staring at nothing--Jon walked beside Evan waved his hand infront of him snapping Evan back to reality.

"You ok Evan?" Jon asked, Concern. Evan blushed a little but none of the guys noticed. "Yeah i am fine.."

For awhile now Evan was having lots of questions inside his mind..why does he have the same dream every night? And is he really straight or bi or gay?-

But none of those questions are answered..

---
Alright, slow update as in---REALLY SLOW UPDATE sorry for this short chapter i was trying to make it longer but i can't- i dunno what to do in the story next ;w; plz tell me what i should do next TwT