Chapter 6

Evan eyes grew wide- if he's a zombie his eyes would sure pop out of his head and roll on the ground.

Brown and green leaf surrounded them flying around them. And then, it those leafs slowly came down onto the green grass of their backyard.

Of course, Jon already is away from Evan like, 2 meters away. Though, the tint of pink on their cheeks? Who won't notice that?

First one to notice is, Tyler but he made no comment instead came walking right to Jon, picked him up like a rag doll and walk back inside the house their going to be in for AWHILE.

"Are you ok?" Tyler asked, Worry, sadness is seen in his eyes as he looked at Jon eye's that is trying to avoid his.

"Yeah.." Jon almost said it in whisper but Tyler just let it slide away and well, Forget about it. It might be just because he been through a lot.

Speaking of a lot.."so you have something to tell us??" Tyler asked kneeling down infront of the blue eyed man sitting on the couch.

Everyone's attention are on them rn. And Jon don't know what to say 'will they think i'm weird??' Jon was almost at his panic line but then Mini butt-ed in.

"Tyler, he been through a lot. Let's let him rest. You too Evan" Mini then escorted Evan and Jon to their own rooms and made sure they would sleep and do nothing more before he left them to sleep piecefully