Chapter 2

Jonathan stared at the screen of his phone. Reading the name over and over and over again..

He wanted to tell his friends that he has some weird ability that allows him to see such evil spirits though.

Hes scared that they might hate or be scared of him, think his weird and his crazier than they thought.

He never wanted that... Not AGAIN

Though he knew they will find out. No secrets are hidden forever. Like what he looks like. He can't keephiding in the shadows.

Keeping his real looks to himself, he knew he will need to meet them all. Face them and finally show what he looks like.

He kept thinking about that until he got a great idea..

Meanwhile with Evan

Evan was turning tossing around his bed. Couldn't sleep. He have no idea if he would do the meeting and vacation with the gang.

After awhile he sat up and looked around his room. He sighed and slowly go lay down but his phone ringed.

He groaned and grab his phone seeing the callers name..Delirious.

He rubbed his eyes first before he accept the call and was greeted with a loud call of his name

"EVANNNNNNNN" The blue eyed guy screamed through his phone

"Can you NOT shout?" Evan asked groaning as he layed down on his bed and closed his eyes to rest them.

"sorry. I have the greatest idea" Jon said as he inhalexd. This caught the brown eyed boy to get interested.

"i want to make a meet up sesion(?) with you, mini, wildcat and the others!" those words made Evan shot his eyes open and sat back up.

"are you sure!?" Evan asked, i mean--Jon said it himself but he couldn't believe what he waz hearing.

Is Delirious gonna finally show his face to the otherz? Evan was thinking maybe Jon will wear a mask---since that is what he saw in some stories.

Of course he would check those things out, like ships and shits like that. And the thought of being with Delirious?? He felt disgusted.. But the thought of Mini and wildcat being together... Ehhhh, let's just say he likes the idea.

"yah! So tell the others ok?" "you know i booked a big ass partment that was built in the forest. So we could be loud." and with those words Delirious laughed he has a pretty dirty mind if i say so..

The two boys talked for awhile before falling asleep still in the call..

-------------

I will add the good book cover but not for now so pleaz stand that :w: