Chapter 7

Jon woke up violently by falling off his bed because of dreaming something he did. He got up and sat on his bed.

He covered his eyes. His cheeks turning pink and his heart pounding on his chest. If it's possible it might break his ribs.

'Why would i dream about that?' Jon tried to just forget about that dream but he just couldn't now that he thought about it...

Is he...gay for his BEST FRIEND? 'No, that can't be..i am sure i am straight as a pencil.' 'But what if that pencil break inhalf?' He quickly jumped up and walk out of his room.

He made his way to the kitchen and took a glass of water and chug it down like he was from a dessert and just now got to drink water.

He felt presence behind him. He slowly looked behind like what some high school girl that is being haunted by a ghost would do-

But the only thing he saw was Marcel with one brow up. "What are you doing?" Marcel asked. "Well..i was thirsty so i got myself some water."

Jon answered. Marcel then smiled which caused Jon to be confused. "You dreamed about Evan, right? And you have been awake for awhile now."

Jon's eyes could pop out of his skull if that is possible. "H-how di-" Marcle cut off Jon by speaking. "I'm a dream watcher. I can see your dreams and most of the time i'm the one who gives dreams to kids." Jon's mouth was open wide.

"Look, don't worry. I will keep this a secret" Marcel spoke softly with a smile. Jon then smiled back. They chat for like 15 minutes before they go back to sleeping. Well, if Marcel do sleep.

------------

Marcel was grinning the whole time when Jon and Evan sat beside each other. Jon noticed this and tried to glare at Marcel but couldn't because of Tyler looking at them.

Evan doesn't notice the grin Marcel was giving them. "So how was your sleep?" Evan asked looking at everyone. Jon's cheeks turn slightly pink. Tyler looked legit pissed remembering his dream.

Marcel still grinning at Jon. "Well, i had this weird dream.." Evan said rubbing the back of his neck. Everyone's attention was on him now. "It was like...i had an Childhood friend and we parted??" Marcel was confused. He was sure he looked at Evan's dreams and that wasn't there when he looked..

"You know! Maybe you do had a childhood friend that you parted away with!!" Ryan said excited. Luke was suspecting Evan to be the kid that saved Jon from an evil spirit 15 years ago..

Jon was just looking at everyone and then got up. "Well, i'll cook something. Who wants to help?" Craig and brock put their hand in the air and got up to go to the kitchen.

"Soo..did anyone else had a weird dream?" Brian asked randomly. "Mine was fucked up." Tyler spoke his brow almost in straight line.

Marcel then smirked. "What was it?" Luke asked. "Well..it's better to keep it to myself." Tyler said looking intently at Evan. Evan was confused.

"Well..i had this weird dream about brock." Brian said almost silently. The boys listen to Brian intently. "It was like..he was in a church wearing a white suit and waiting for someone.." Brian said.

Marcel was smiling. Tyler was like disgusted and while Evan. He has an normal expression. Brian was kinda blushing. "He looked kinda hot in the white suit.." "bitch you like brock-" Tyler's mouth was covered by Brian.

Brian was glaring at Tyler. Tyler just put his hands in the air as surrender..'ooh...giving dreams to them is much more fun than i expected..'

Evan was looking at Marcel. Scotty came down rolling down the stairs. And john laughing his ass off. Evan just ignored the two and waited for their food.

----------

Sorry, i am not familiar with the BBS crew that much ;-;