Soft

Nicole felt a tingle along her cheek that woke her from her sleep. The finger poked deep into her flesh where her skin dimpled whenever she smiled. She squinted through her eyelashes only to see glaring sunlight and a flash of hazel eyes.

"Your face is really soft," Waverly said quietly, her voice flowing smoothly. She stroked her finger up and down the side on Nicole's face, pausing only to brush back some red hair. She prodded her left dimple as Nicole smiled up at her. "And so cute."

Nicole let her eyes flutter shut again as Waverly's lips pressed to her cheek, gentle as ever. She shivered at the wet swoosh of Waverly's tongue as it flicked back and for, just two quick movements, along an inch of her skin. "Don't go back to sleep," Waverly whispered.

"But I'm so tired, baby," she mumbled and rolled over, away from her girlfriend. Waverly groaned and moved close again. She sat on Nicole's back, pinning her to the spot. "Waverly!" She whined, trying to wriggle the younger woman off of her.

"But I miss you."

Nicole finally managed to push Waverly off and readjusted herself under the blankets. She huffed as Waverly poked her face again. "Come here." She raised the blanket and Waverly crawled back under, curling close to Nicole. Nicole wrapped her warm arms around her girlfriend then dropped her head back to the pillow.

"Thank you."

"Thank me by letting me sleep."

Waverly kissed her cheek and then rested her own head on her pillows.