2

"Make Me Doki-Doki: Capture Their Heart~!"

The title screen of the game flashed in my dimly lit room once more. It was currently 12AM and I'm playing this stupid otome game..

I downloaded it as a joke and also because the male characters in the game are extremely good looking- cough. I ended up really enjoying the game eventhough I'm playing as a female character, I didn't mind at all.

"My love, where have you been?" The 2D male character in my cellphone said in a deep alluring voice. I had to cover myself under my blankets while plugging in earphones, in fear that my little sister would catch me. She'd call me a hypocrite!

It has only been three days and I've already completed all four male love interest's routes. I only had one more to go and it was the most popular male love interest in the game. I didn't pick him first because he isn't my type at all, cold and emotionless, how boring~ But I guess this is what most females are drawn to, making him super popular.

I clicked on his character profile and a bunch of his personal info including his backstory appeared on screen.

Name: Credence Knight
Age: 18
Appearance: Black hair, jet black sharp eyes, 178cm
Personality: Cold and serious

I scoffed at the info I was given, I really couldn't understand why most female find these types of guys attractive. Sure he's cute, but is that all?

Backstory: Credence Knight, the first born son of the Knight's. Has a little brother named Cohen Knight (Another love interest). Being pressured to take over his father's company, he began to grow hatred towards his family. His father for always pressuring him, his mother for never backing him up and for his little brother for never having to worry about being pressurised. His father sets up an arranged marriage with another big company's daughter. Elizabeth Rose (The villainess of his route), set to be officially wedded at the age of 21. He didn't want to but he just couldn't even be bothered at this point so he just went along with everything. Never caring about anything or anyone anymore. Until he meets the heroine that shortly transferred into his school..

..HOW CLICHÉ, WHAT IS THIS?! I grumpily scrolled through his backstory expecting for more but it wouldn't let me scroll down any further than this.

I hovered my finger over his "play route" button before sighing and getting out of bed. I wanna beat the whole game but first, I need a nice shower!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ohoho~ We finally got to know one of the male leads!What role is he going to play in this story?

By the way, [M/N]-san, why are you taking a shower all of a sudden?!

[M/N]: Didn't anyone tell you? The best showers are during late cold nights! (*'꒳'*)